Can you switch earphones off when not in case.
I often take my powerbeats pro out without the case and leave them in my pocket. The battery will drain throughout the day even when I'm not playing anything and they are disconnected from my phone. I assume this is because they are listening for a new connection. Is there a way to completely switch them off without having the case with me?
No Answers have been submitted
Be the first to answer this question. Answer now
Is the case always charging? No, on/off switch as needed?
- Asked by Josh H from Los Angeles
- Flag as inappropriate (Is the case always charging? No, on/off switch as needed?)
- Asked about: iPhone XR Smart Battery Case - Blac…
Does it switch itself off when not used or do I need to activate the switch?
- Asked by Karl Reinhold H
- Flag as inappropriate (Does it switch itself off when not used or do I need to activate the switch?)
- Asked about: BeatsX Earphones - Black