Interested to know if anyone knows if this will work well for sleeping with? The Bose Sleepbuds only work with their sounds-So this could be a winner
3 Answers from the Community
This would be very subjective from person to person, ear size, and sleeping position. A big factor may be the earhook design. Try using Powerbeats3 Wireless which share a similar ear hook design (granted they are 23% bigger and 17% heavier than the pros) but try sleeping with them to see if the ear hooks themselves will work with your sleeping style.
- Answered by John C from Wilmette
- Flag as inappropriate Answer 1
It probably would be difficult bc the control button is on the side. So if you sleep with the side of your head on the pillow it would hit the control button. Other than that they are comfortable enough to sleep with and compared to other brands these won’t jam into your ear bc the hook stem
- Answered by James K from Los Angles
- Flag as inappropriate Answer 2
I usually sleep with an airpod in so I don't have experience with these but if you sleep on your side, wearing one in the ear that isn't against the bed usually works just fine. I'm not sure totally about how comfortable they are.
- Answered by Oliver N from Whitefish Bay
- Flag as inappropriate Answer 3
Hi, that product looks like very interesting, but I want to know if this eGPU works only for graphics or it could work train deep learning algorithms
Does anyone know if this mic will pick up ultrasounds?
- Asked by Kai C
- Flag as inappropriate Does anyone know if this mic will pick up ultrasounds?
How do I know the case is charged ?
- Asked by Paul T from Tonawanda
- Flag as inappropriate How do I know the case is charged ?