How is the Powerbeat Pro fit for people wearing glasses? The ear piece looks bigger.
I wear glasses and want to know if the Powerbeat Pro fits comfortably while wearing glasses.
1 Answer from the Community
Based on the pictures, they are actually smaller. But, it's going to really depend on what feels right to you. There are tech bloggers with YouTube videos up and one guy has them on with his thick arm sunglasses and say they feel fine. I wear my Powerbeats 2's & 3's with glasses and sunglasses just fine and they feel great. Since Powerbeats Pro are smaller, I imagine they are going to feel fine too. You should go try them on if you can.
- Answered by Jamie S from Pomona
- Flag as inappropriate Answer 1
can People around me hear what I’m listening to on the beats X?
- Asked by Yemi S from Lagos
- Flag as inappropriate (can People around me hear what I’m listening to on the beats X?)
- Asked about: BeatsX Earphones - Black
how do you skip songs while wearing these?!
- Asked by Robert P from San Clemente
- Flag as inappropriate (how do you skip songs while wearing these?!)
- Asked about: AirPods Pro