Can these be used separately? For instance using one with full audio (both channels) while cycling or running?
1 Answer from the Community
Based on what it says in the description, yes, you can use one ear or the other or both at the same time. Each headphone side has volume and track control. I would recommend checking to see if it is best for your phone to be in Mono-Audio mode, but it will likely take care of it for you when you are just using one, very similarly to the AirPods.
- Answered by Jonathan L from Brooklyn
- Flag as inappropriate Answer 1
can this charge while in use playing audio?
- Asked by Nicolas J from Anaheim
- Flag as inappropriate (can this charge while in use playing audio?)
- Asked about: Twelve South AirFly Pro Bluetooth T…
apple watch GPS(not cellular) can use nrc separately??
- Asked by Byungkwan M from Cupertino
- Flag as inappropriate (apple watch GPS(not cellular) can use nrc separately??)
- Asked about: Watch
Can the Audio be played on separate speakers
- Asked by Lance P from Tiny
- Flag as inappropriate (Can the Audio be played on separate speakers)
- Asked about: Miroir HD Pro Projector M220