CAN YOU RECEIVE AUDIO FROM APPLE TV THAT IS HOOKED UP TO YOUR TV.
- Asked by John M from Santa Fe
- Flag as inappropriate CAN YOU RECEIVE AUDIO FROM APPLE TV THAT IS HOOKED UP TO YOUR TV.
1 Answer from the Community
AppleTV has Bluetooth audio out so you can receive audio from your AppleTV to Powerbeats Pro. You can only connect one set of headphones and there will be no audio sent to your TV when you connect the PowerBeats. You can connect them via the settings/remotes and devices/Bluetooth or by swiping down while playing a video in order to bring up the subtitle and audio options. You can also hold down the play/pause button prior to opening an app and select them from there.
- Answered by Leigh O from Wendouree
- Flag as inappropriate Answer 1
Can I use this to connect my new Apple TV to my old Apple TV as we need to use the audio optical port for sound?
can you use this to connect an apple tv to a cinema display?
- Asked by John S
- Flag as inappropriate can you use this to connect an apple tv to a cinema display?
Will to play itunes movies onto your tv from it?
- Asked by Natalie S
- Flag as inappropriate Will to play itunes movies onto your tv from it?
No answers yet