what is the model number for the new airpods 2 so i know that i wasnt sold airpods 1
1 Answer from the Community
You will be able to tell if you have 1st Generation or 2nd Generation AirPods by the location of the charging light indicator. If the charging light is on the inside of the case then they are 1st Generation. If the light indicator is on the outside of the case then they are 2nd Generation.
- Answered by Kristofer H
- Flag as inappropriate Answer 1
What is better gen 2 airpods or powerbeats pro?
- Asked by Alexander P
- Flag as inappropriate (What is better gen 2 airpods or powerbeats pro?)
- Asked about: Powerbeats Pro - Totally Wireless E…
Does it work with the new airpods
- Asked by Leo C from Bronx
- Flag as inappropriate (Does it work with the new airpods)
- Asked about: Belkin Boost Up Special Edition Wir…