Can I connect them to a Samsung device (I have the Note 9) and if so, what features do I lose?
1 Answer from the Community
You can use AirPods and AirPods Pro on Android smartphones as a traditional Bluetooth headphone. To pair, just hold down the pair button on the back of the case with AirPods in, go to Bluetooth settings and just tap the AirPods. You will lose the AirPods Ear Tip test which tells you which AirPods Pro ear tip you should use automatically (although it is an optional feature) and the ability to toggle Noise Cancellation from your phone, although you can still do this on AirPods Pro by holding down the force sensor. You might also lose the ability to control music or end phone calls from your AirPods.
- Answered by Razvan S
- Flag as inappropriate Answer 1
What adaptor do I need to connect my imac intel core 2 core to another screen via 9 pin,
- Asked by Anonymous A from Xxxxxxxxxxxxxx
- Flag as inappropriate (What adaptor do I need to connect my imac intel core 2 core to another screen via 9 pin,)
- Asked about: Mini DisplayPort to VGA Adapter
will this speaker pair with an Android Device? Samsung S9+ to be specific.
- Asked by Andres I from Cicago
- Flag as inappropriate (will this speaker pair with an Android Device? Samsung S9+ to be specific.)
- Asked about: Bose® SoundLink® Revolve+ Bluetooth…