Can I sleep with these?
I currently use the Bose sleep buds but there are battery issues with them. I'm wondering if these new airpods are comfortable enough to sleep with them in your ears.
- Asked by Linda G from Canton
- Flag as inappropriate Can I sleep with these?
1 Answer from the Community
AirPods Pro are very comfortable as backed up by many people who have tried them. Sleeping with these in should be fine. If you choose to get these, make sure you try the different tips when you receive it to see which will be a more comfortable fit.
- Answered by Razvan S
- Flag as inappropriate Answer 1
Does this have a sleep mode or timer setting?
- Asked by Miguel C from Los Angeles
- Flag as inappropriate Does this have a sleep mode or timer setting?
No answers yet
How sensitive is the sleep on idle feature? If I'm sitting and working on a computer, it won't go to sleep, will it??
does this case auto wake and auto sleep when case is opened/closed?
- Asked by Mariana C from Georgetown
- Flag as inappropriate does this case auto wake and auto sleep when case is opened/closed?