Can you swim with the AirPods pro?
- Asked by fn from East Mckeesport
- Flag as inappropriate (Can you swim with the AirPods pro?)
5 Answers from the Community
No. They are not waterproof. They are water resistant meaning more protective for sweat and wearing them outdoor in the rain.
- Answered by Anthony A from Annapolis
- Flag as inappropriate Answer 1
No they are only splash resistant, meaning they could get damaged. Along with the fact Bluetooth doesn’t work underwater and water would leak in the air vents and likely distort the sound since they would be submerged.
- Answered by Jarrett B from Stratford
- Flag as inappropriate Answer 2
No, because they aren’t water proof. All you can do with these are exercise and walk in mild rain. Few drops or certain amount of liquid aren’t going to damage your AirPods. They are IPX4 rated. Remember, liquid damage is not covered under warranty. And you have to dry them up before you charge it back :)
- Answered by Sharaf R from Alen
- Flag as inappropriate Answer 3
No. They are water resistant for non-water sports only.
- Answered by Jack G
- Flag as inappropriate Answer 4
No. AirPods Pro are sweat and water resistant for non-water sports and exercise. AirPods Pro were tested under controlled laboratory conditions and have a rating of IPX4 under IEC standard 60529. Sweat and water resistance are not permanent conditions and resistance might decrease as a result of normal wear. Do not attempt to charge wet AirPods Pro. The charging case is not sweat or water resistant.
- Answered by Daniel D
- Flag as inappropriate Answer 5
Can I swim with this earphones?
- Asked by Ubada M. O. B from Middletown
- Flag as inappropriate (Can I swim with this earphones?)
- Asked about: Powerbeats Pro - Totally Wireless E…
Can you charge your AirPods on this?
- Asked by Lisa D
- Flag as inappropriate (Can you charge your AirPods on this?)
- Asked about: Belkin Valet Charge Dock for Apple …
No answers yet