How do they connect to Apple TV
4 Answers from the Community
hold the button on the back for a few seconds then go into bluetooth on apple tv and they will show up
- Answered by Logan F from Furlong
- Flag as inappropriate Answer 1
Go into Bluetooth settings, hold the power button, press connect. If you still have anymore issues, contact Apple Support.
- Answered by Nathan N from Toronto
- Flag as inappropriate Answer 2
On your Apple TV press and hold the play pause button, this will bring up the AirPods
If your AirPods are not connected
Either, open them next to the Apple TV itself
Or, go into Bluetooth and pair them for the first time
Moving forwards when you hold down the play pause your AirPods will come up if in use
- Answered by Kyle C from Perth
- Flag as inappropriate Answer 3
As soon as you connect AirPods or AirPods Pro to an Apple product, it will automatically show up on all other Apple products on your iCloud.
- Answered by Razvan S
- Flag as inappropriate Answer 4
Do they work with the latest Apple TV?
- Asked by Sebastian G from Reservoir
- Flag as inappropriate (Do they work with the latest Apple TV?)
- Asked about: Beats Studio3 Wireless Over‑Ear Hea…
No answers yet
Does this work with Apple TV? Connecting Apple TV to a non hdmi tv
- Asked by David R from Sutherland
- Flag as inappropriate (Does this work with Apple TV? Connecting Apple TV to a non hdmi tv)
- Asked about: Apple HDMI to DVI Adapter
Can it be connected to a 4th Gen AppleTV ?
- Asked by Or P from Richboro
- Flag as inappropriate (Can it be connected to a 4th Gen AppleTV ?)
- Asked about: Eve Door & Window Wireless Contact …