how does audio sharing work?
- Asked by Robert H from West Hollywood
- Flag as inappropriate how does audio sharing work?
2 Answers from the Community
Audio Sharing allows for any device that's an iPhone 8 or newer to transmit audio to two headphone sources. The requirements are that both headphones are Airpods or newer beats headphones. This is setup by powering on both sets of headphones. If it's for a set of airpods connect the first set of headphones and then in control center, select your first audio source and there should be a share audio button under your audio source. Select that and it will prompt you to connect the second device. However if both headphones are already connected, simply select both as an audio source in control center and you're done! You'll be able to control volume and any noise control if applicable for both headphones from the same iOS device.
- Answered by Oliver N from Whitefish Bay
- Flag as inappropriate Answer 1
You start with using one pair of AirPods in you device then bring another set near you and hold the pair button. A screen will pop up and say something around use audio sharing and his pair. Then it will work
- Answered by Owen H from Sartell
- Flag as inappropriate Answer 2
Under "system requirements" it states this adapter "Supports both video and audio output" - however VGA does not support audio so how can this work?
Will this device work with my Sony D-50 audio recorder? And will it work with my Focusrite Scarlett 2i4 audio interface?
Does this also work as a microphone jack / audio line in adapter?
- Asked by Patrick H from Albuquerque
- Flag as inappropriate Does this also work as a microphone jack / audio line in adapter?