Is Transparency Mode a native function or does it require an Apple input device?
I've been using my 2nd gen AirPods for both Apple and non-Apple devices that I interact with on a daily basis. Although there is limited functionality on non-Apple devices, I find that these have been a seamless multipurpose solution for my audio needs. I know that functions are limited on non-Apple devices, but I was wondering if Transparency Mode is a feature that will work across any device regardless of the manufacture? This is the number 1 selling point for me to make the switch to AirPods Pro.
- Asked by Travis S from Villa Rica
- Flag as inappropriate Is Transparency Mode a native function or does it require an Apple input device?
1 Answer from the Community
Yes. You can toggle Transparency Mode and Noise Cancellation without needing to use an Apple device. All you have to do is hold down on the force sensor to toggle this.
- Answered by Razvan S
- Flag as inappropriate Answer 1
Is a 3rd party app required? or does it work with the files app natively?
- Asked by Christopher R from Sierra Vista
- Flag as inappropriate Is a 3rd party app required? or does it work with the files app natively?
To use this device is an app required?
- Asked by Peter M from Royal Oak
- Flag as inappropriate To use this device is an app required?
No answers yet