What functions/features will not work if I pair these with my Macbook Pro and Imac running Mojave?
I currently pair my existing Airpods with both a Macbook Pro and iMac that are running Mojave. What features or functionality will not be there? What does upgrading to Catalina provide, if anything? Thanks!
1 Answer from the Community
In order to take advantage of the full functionality of Airpods Pro using your Mac such as Noise Cancelling and Transparency, you must update to Catalina.
- Answered by Oliver N from Whitefish Bay
- Flag as inappropriate Answer 1
Would this work for target display mode with a 2009 27 inch iMac running macOS Sierra and a 2019 16 inch MacBook pro?
- Asked by Orlando C from Mt Waverley
- Flag as inappropriate Would this work for target display mode with a 2009 27 inch iMac running macOS Sierra and a 2019 16 inch MacBook pro?
Will this work with an iMac Pro 2017?
- Asked by Dave C from Old Orchard Beach
- Flag as inappropriate Will this work with an iMac Pro 2017?