What's the comfort rating on the Airpod Pro version? Do they fall out, like the originals, or, with the silicone tip make them more secure? Thank you
3 Answers from the Community
For me, on an airplane trip, the Pros kept eventually slipping out after 30 mins or so. I tried all 3 different sizes of gel, but had the same problem. I don't think Apple have really cracked this.
I have the original Mk1 AirPods with cheap gels and bought the pros as I thought they'd be a worthy upgrade.
After a week, I returned the Pros and kept on with the originals.
My final analysis - AirPod Mk 1s with gels on are absolutely the equal in sound quality to the Pros and they don't fall out of my ears after 30 mins. I can afford to keep both - I just wasn't sold on the upgrade after living with the Pros for a week.
I certainly wouldn't run with the Pros in my ears - I wouldn't trust them to stay in.
- Answered by Ben G
- Flag as inappropriate Answer 1
I had to adjust my first and second generation AirPods all the time with the AirPod Pro they fit perfectly out of the box with the silicone tips amazing fit thank you!
- Answered by Dan V from Philadelphia
- Flag as inappropriate Answer 2
They fit a much larger range of people, and are supposedly far more comfortable. I haven’t gotten mine in the mail just yet, but a lot of YouTube’s have said they are quite resistant to falling out of your ear.
- Answered by Nathan N from Toronto
- Flag as inappropriate Answer 3
Do the silicone tips that fit the Powerbeats 3 also fot the Powerbeats Pro?
- Asked by Pamela C from Nashville
- Flag as inappropriate (Do the silicone tips that fit the Powerbeats 3 also fot the Powerbeats Pro?)
- Asked about: Powerbeats Pro - Totally Wireless E…
Can products like PopSockets and card holders stick to the silicon case? Or does the material cause them to fall off?
- Asked by Nick O from Auburn
- Flag as inappropriate (Can products like PopSockets and card holders stick to the silicon case? Or does the material cause them to fall off?)
- Asked about: iPhone 8 / 7 Silicone Case - (PRODU…
If you have the pencil where can you buy more tips?
- Asked by Cassandra A from Stillwater
- Flag as inappropriate (If you have the pencil where can you buy more tips?)
- Asked about: Apple Pencil (1st Generation)