Can you use this cable to connect an iPhone to an iPad Pro 11 to directly transfer videos/data between the two?
Since the new iPadOS, would be it possible to transfer the videos I shot on my iPhone with this cable to an iPad Pro 11 for editing them in Lumafusion/iMovie? Has anyone tried anything like this, please?
1 Answer from the Community
I just tried it and yes. I connected my iPhone 11 Pro Max to an iPad Pro 11, and the photos on my iPhone were copied directly in my iPad Photos rather than in the Files app.
- Answered by Anita C from Danville
- Flag as inappropriate Answer 1
Can you connect two controllers in a iPad ?
- Asked by Sergio C from Mexicali
- Flag as inappropriate (Can you connect two controllers in a iPad ?)
- Asked about: SteelSeries Nimbus Wireless Gaming …
No answers yet
Can you connect an iPad to a printer with a cable
- Asked by Mark M
- Flag as inappropriate (Can you connect an iPad to a printer with a cable)
- Asked about: Apple 30-pin to USB Cable