Does the back of the cord bounce when running?
- Asked by Joshua J from South Jordan
- Flag as inappropriate Does the back of the cord bounce when running?
1 Answer from the Community
No but the cord slides down my back. I wish it had a light weight string/cable that added a little weight to keep it pulled forward. If the cable is bouncing significantly when you run, you might be expending too much energy vertically than horizontally. Run more gracefully (like a gazelle) which would be better for knees and joints. Or think about lengthening your stride.
- Answered by Michael R from Atlanta
- Flag as inappropriate Answer 1
When is this cord going to be available?
- Asked by Erin B from Lyons
- Flag as inappropriate When is this cord going to be available?
No answers yet
How back does the lid fold when open?
- Asked by Lester Lee D from San Diego
- Flag as inappropriate How back does the lid fold when open?