Can you get applecare for the powerbeats pro?
- Asked by Erik F from West Jordan
- Flag as inappropriate Can you get applecare for the powerbeats pro?
3 Answers from the Community
Yes you can. Apple outlines how to do it on their website (I tried to post the link in apple to it, but it wouldn't let me). I did try to take it to the Apple store to purchase it there, but for some reason, my product was not coming up in their system so I just called the apple number they provided in the link above and purchased it that way. It was very simple and a flat $29 rate. The apple "specialist" did seem confused on how the new AppleCare+ for headphones/earphones works because he mentioned it was a subscription service (i.e. $29/month) but I highly doubt that as from the Apple description there is no mention of subscription warranty like how it can be for MacBooks/iphones. I believe its a 1 time charge for 2 years of coverage with the applicable deductibles.
- Answered by Jin K from Colorado Springs
- Flag as inappropriate Answer 1
I was told I could when I purchased them
- Answered by Martesa E from Dallas
- Flag as inappropriate Answer 2
I just asked the Apple Store and they said "No", no Apple care for Powerbeats Pro.
- Answered by Robert B from Markham
- Flag as inappropriate Answer 3
Can it charge Powerbeats Pro?
- Asked by Michelle E
- Flag as inappropriate Can it charge Powerbeats Pro?
Can you use either singly like the Powerbeats pro?
- Asked by George B from Allentown
- Flag as inappropriate Can you use either singly like the Powerbeats pro?
Can I purchase AppleCare for my AirPods Pro even after I purchased them?
- Asked by Sid P from Livonia
- Flag as inappropriate Can I purchase AppleCare for my AirPods Pro even after I purchased them?