Can the case be left at home?
For example I would leave the case at home when I go to work and just bring the headphones with me. They would only be used on the commute to and from.
- Asked by Sebastian O from New York
- Flag as inappropriate Can the case be left at home?
2 Answers from the Community
Yes you can, but depends how long you will be out, and how long you will be calling with, or how long are you going to listen music, for my experience I use just ones at time, listen music the whole day at work but I call a lot too like almost 7 hrs latter I have change it, So yes you can leave the case at home...! anyway each earbud have the same controls, MFB, Volume +-. I hope this can answer your question.
- Answered by Harold R from Layton
- Flag as inappropriate Answer 1
Unfortunately no as you cant pair or re-pair without the case. Huge problem as the case is massive. I regret buying them
- Answered by Thomas H from Duxbury
- Flag as inappropriate Answer 2
Can this case be left on while charging the iPhone?
- Asked by Abby H from Oceanside
- Flag as inappropriate Can this case be left on while charging the iPhone?
Does it wirelessly charge with the case left on the phone?
- Asked by Shagen G
- Flag as inappropriate Does it wirelessly charge with the case left on the phone?