I’m deaf on one ear. Can I use the right earbud on left and vice versa?
- Asked by April A from Cupertino
- Flag as inappropriate I’m deaf on one ear. Can I use the right earbud on left and vice versa?
3 Answers from the Community
No, because each earbud was make for each ear, so that's not possible
- Answered by Harold R from Layton
- Flag as inappropriate Answer 1
Yes you can, but this configuration is controlled by your iPhone, not by the Powerbeats Pro. On your iPhone or other IOS device, go to Settings > General > Accessibility, scroll down to Hearing and turn on Mono, then adjust the left-right balance toward your good ear. If you have any hearing in your other ear, you can slide that balance a little bit to mix in just a touch of that channel, which can add a sense of 3D space for some people.
- Answered by James P from Houston
- Flag as inappropriate Answer 2
You won’t need to. Both sides have full control
- Answered by James K from Los Angles
- Flag as inappropriate Answer 3