Can you pair a Wonderboom with a UE Boom or MegaBoom?
- Asked by fn from San Francisco
Ultimate Ears WONDERBOOM Portable Waterproof Bluetooth Speaker
Product No Longer Available
3 Answers from the Community
Ultimate Ears WONDERBOOM cannot pair with BOOM or MEGABOOM. You can Double Up 2 WONDERBOOM's together!
- Answered by Ryan S from Irvine
I have both the wonderboom and eu boom too and they do not double up. From what i have read the company says they do not have a fix for this and i cannot find any plans for a fix, which is a bummer because i bought it with the expectations that it would.
that being said i have found a work around for my mac.
1. download audioswitcher
2. when devices are all connected sometimes there is a delay so changing master a few times between the speakers usually fixes this issue. I also find it helps to have the UE BOOM 2 connected by AUX and the wonderboom on bluetooth and for some reason i get less delay issues that way.
i also love that i can use the internal speakers or hdmi out as sound switching options its easy and fast to take care of.
hope this helps
- Answered by Micah P from Sanger
Are you sure about that? The Boom 2 and Megaboom can be paired together in party up mode via the megaboom app. I don't see why the wonderboom wouldn't work the same way.
- Answered by Graham B from Balzers