Does this input sound in Mono or Stereo with a standard 1/4 inch jack that would normally plug into an amp?

Stereo or Mono?

  • Asked by fn from Xxxxxxxxx
Apogee JAM Guitar Input

Apogee JAM Guitar Input

Product No Longer Available

2 Answers from the Community

  • All guitar cables are hi-z 1/4" ts cables. They only carry mono audio.

    • Answered by Anonymous A from Xxxxxxxxxxx
  • Answer

    The "standard" 1/4-in. guitar plug is monaural (one channel) only.

    • Answered by Anonymous A from Xxxxxxxxxxxx