My friend is getting me a MacBook Pro from US. I stay in India. Do I need a power converter to use in India to change from 110 v to 220 v.

  • Asked by fn from Hyderabad
87W USB-C Power Adapter

87W USB-C Power Adapter

Product No Longer Available

1 Answer from the Community

  • Best Answer:

    No, you just need an adapter for whatever plug type is used in India. The charger will handle the voltage conversion.

    • Answered by Jared M from Prospect