Does the Apple Watch have a thermometer built in for temperature data without being connected to phone or LTE/Wifi?
I'd like to go hiking with the watch in areas without cell coverage and certainly no wifi. During these hikes/runs, it would be super nice to know the temperature.
1 Answer from the Community
No. It doesn't have temperature measuring sensor.
- Answered by Christian C from North Dunedin
- Flag as inappropriate Answer 1
Can I have an Apple Watch without having a phone (if I have cellular data)?
- Asked by Sofia G from Sarasota
- Flag as inappropriate (Can I have an Apple Watch without having a phone (if I have cellular data)?)
Is Apple Watch safe when you have a pacemaker? Does the magnet interfere?
- Asked by Lynda H from Ormond Beach
- Flag as inappropriate (Is Apple Watch safe when you have a pacemaker? Does the magnet interfere?)