Does the Apple Watch have cellular in every country?
- Asked by fn from Crane Hill
- Flag as inappropriate (Does the Apple Watch have cellular in every country?)
1 Answer from the Community
The apple watch does not work in every country, yet. Sadly it only works in the US, Canada, Mexico, Puerto Rico, Australia, Brazil, China, Colombia, Denmark, France, Germany, Hong Kong, India, Italy, Japan, Korea, Kuwait, Norway, Singapore, Spain, Sweden, Switzerland, Thailand, Taiwan, UAE, UK, and that is for the series 4. And still not every carrier network, in Denmark per example, has made a contract with Apple to support the LTE feature. To see specific carrier networks you would to check out in the apple watch section on apple's website
- Answered by Patrick J H
- Flag as inappropriate Answer 1
Does Apple Watch series 4 cellular purchased in USA works in India ?
- Asked by Allan N from Tuticorin
- Flag as inappropriate (Does Apple Watch series 4 cellular purchased in USA works in India ?)
Is it possible to buy Apple Watch Series 3 (GPS + Cellular) but not active cellular feature until its available on my phone network