Similar questions from the community
What I need is Os 10.7.2 . Where can I buy it?
That was the version installed my Mac Mini', but the technician that repair it changes the system to 10.7.5 and it does not identify the external disk, nor some apps. and hundreds of documents. Always or most of the times appears a message that more nor less says "You have to upgrade your software" or You have al older version of the software and does nor function with Os10.7.5"
- Asked by Hector F from Yauco
- Flag as inappropriate (What I need is Os 10.7.2 . Where can I buy it?)
I cloud capability
I have a very old MacBook since before 2009, I successfully upgraded my Software system to Snow Leopard but since recently purchasing an iPad I would like to use the iCloud. Will upgrading to OS X Lion enable me to use the iCloud. I cannot upgrade to a later software system as my computer is too retro and won't allow it. Sad Face.
- Asked by Stephanie B
- Flag as inappropriate (I cloud capability)
I have 10.7 but need to restore system. Don't have recovery partition & can't connect to internet recovery. Can I use this to access recovery utility
I'm not sure if my iMac is able to upgrade and if it can which is the highest I can upgrade it to?
Model Name: iMac
Model Identifier: iMac5,1
Processor Name: Intel Core 2 Duo
Processor Speed: 2 GHz
Number Of Processors: 1
Total Number Of Cores: 2
L2 Cache: 4 MB
Memory: 4 GB
Bus Speed: 667 MHz
Boot ROM Version: IM51.0090.B09
SMC Version (system): 1.8f2
Right now I have SnowLeopard 1.68 I think and at least need 1.7.
- Asked by Heather C from Jacksonville
- Flag as inappropriate (I'm not sure if my iMac is able to upgrade and if it can which is the highest I can upgrade it to?)
when i try to buy via apple.com it requires shipping address. since delivery is via email, how do i override this to proceed with the purchase?
If I purchase this from here can I use the "resintall OS LION" option in disk utilities?
Can't install it any other way had someone erase my HDD thanks in advance!
- Asked by Lucas C
- Flag as inappropriate (If I purchase this from here can I use the "resintall OS LION" option in disk utilities?)
can i download the OS 10.7 on line, Instead of purchasing a disk to download
- Asked by Steven D from Decatur
- Flag as inappropriate (can i download the OS 10.7 on line, Instead of purchasing a disk to download)
When I try to download Mavericks from OS X Uilities, it says "this apple ID has not purchased Lion", will it work it I buy this product ? Thanks
I have a '06 Mac Pro with twin Intel x5355 SLAEG 2.66 chips & modern graphics card, but still running Snow Leop. Is Lion the newest OS I can run?
I've 2007 macpro 10.7.5 and I can't upgrade to El capitano. DO i need to buy new processor or something or do i need to upgrade to Mountain Lion first
I've 2007 macpro 10.7.5 and I can't upgrade to El capitano. DO i need to buy new processor or something or do i need to upgrade to Mountain Lion first. Please help me .. I can't afford new computer.
how it works? After I purchase will I receive a download link on my email?
- Asked by Elvin G from Cupertino
- Flag as inappropriate (how it works? After I purchase will I receive a download link on my email?)
I need to install to 10.7 to run programme upgrade. If I buy a copy can I install it on several machines all running versions of 10.6