Questions & Answers: Search Results
Similar questions from the community
Will this fix HDCP issues on 1080p projector
Scenario: iMac 21.5 late 2009 full HD screen I have a new HDCP compliant BenQ w1050 1080p projector connected via a MDP to HDMI adapter and both Amazon and Netflix consider the HDCP to be incomplete and will not stream HDCP content in HD. They will however do non-HDCP content in HD so it is possible to receive HD and also without an external device connected the HDCP content streams in HD. I am aware that HDCP is mostly films and that I obviously have a break in the protocol but will this Belkin adapter resolve it? Clearly my cheap one will not but it may not be at fault... I do not know. Help appreciated. thanks Gabriel
- Asked by Gabriel H
- Flag as inappropriate Will this fix HDCP issues on 1080p projector
No answers yet
For 1080p HDMI, does this work with older Macs without Thunderbolt 2? Such as with Thunderbolt 1, or even before that, with just DisplayPort?
- Asked by Mark C from Calgary
- Flag as inappropriate For 1080p HDMI, does this work with older Macs without Thunderbolt 2? Such as with Thunderbolt 1, or even before that, with just DisplayPort?
could i use it to connect to a projector
- Asked by Davy T from Beverly Hills
- Flag as inappropriate could i use it to connect to a projector
No answers yet
Can I use this adapter to connect my MacBook Pro (13-inch, Late 2011: non-retina, 'Thunderbolt') to the HDMI input on a new projector?
Notes: 'Connect' i.e. transfer video and audio. 'Projector' i.e. a Benq W1070+ with 2 x HDMI inputs. (bearing in mind of course that I'll also have to purchase the relevant HDMI cable)
Can I use this adapter also from Thunderbolt to HDMI?
I have a MacBook Air (mid 2011) and only have Thunderbolt connection. How do I attach an HDMI tv or projector to my MacBook Air?
- Asked by Joeri R
- Flag as inappropriate Can I use this adapter also from Thunderbolt to HDMI?