Questions & Answers: Search Results
Similar questions from the community
Does this adapter support HDMI 2.0 and specifically 4K at 60Hz?
- Asked by Simon C from Brisbane
- Flag as inappropriate (Does this adapter support HDMI 2.0 and specifically 4K at 60Hz?)
Does this adapter work with Thunderbolt 1?
Most adapters I have found require Thunderbolt 2, and I have a MacBook Air (early 2014) which only has Thunderbolt 1.
- Asked by Jeremy L from Pleasant View
- Flag as inappropriate (Does this adapter work with Thunderbolt 1?)
Can I use this adapter also from Thunderbolt to HDMI?
I have a MacBook Air (mid 2011) and only have Thunderbolt connection. How do I attach an HDMI tv or projector to my MacBook Air?
- Asked by Joeri R
- Flag as inappropriate (Can I use this adapter also from Thunderbolt to HDMI?)
Does this product require Thunderbolt 2?
- Asked by Philip B
- Flag as inappropriate (Does this product require Thunderbolt 2?)
No answers yet
No answers yet
Can I use this adapter to connect my MacBook Pro (13-inch, Late 2011: non-retina, 'Thunderbolt') to the HDMI input on a new projector?
'Connect' i.e. transfer video and audio.
'Projector' i.e. a Benq W1070+ with 2 x HDMI inputs.
(bearing in mind of course that I'll also have to purchase the relevant HDMI cable)
What port is this used in on my macbook air?
I'm not sure what the "mini displayport" actually is, i have a late 2013 macbook air (11 inch), is this the right adapter to use to connect to an HDMI cable?
- Asked by Holly B from Melbourne
- Flag as inappropriate (What port is this used in on my macbook air?)
The specs indicate that the audio will transfer to hdmi device if using a mid 2012 (or later) MacBook. Will it also work with an iMac (late 2012)?
I need to connect iMac computers (late 2012 models) to Smartboards via HDMI cable. The audio seems to work with older iMacs with 10.8.3 using the hdmi adapter that I have (not Belkin) but not with the newer iMacs running the 10.8.3 or higher.
- Asked by Michael B from Brooklyn
- Flag as inappropriate (The specs indicate that the audio will transfer to hdmi device if using a mid 2012 (or later) MacBook. Will it also work with an iMac (late 2012)?)
For 1080p HDMI, does this work with older Macs without Thunderbolt 2? Such as with Thunderbolt 1, or even before that, with just DisplayPort?
Will this fix HDCP issues on 1080p projector
iMac 21.5 late 2009 full HD screen
I have a new HDCP compliant BenQ w1050 1080p projector connected via a MDP to HDMI adapter and both Amazon and Netflix consider the HDCP to be incomplete and will not stream HDCP content in HD. They will however do non-HDCP content in HD so it is possible to receive HD and also without an external device connected the HDCP content streams in HD.
I am aware that HDCP is mostly films and that I obviously have a break in the protocol but will this Belkin adapter resolve it? Clearly my cheap one will not but it may not be at fault... I do not know.
- Asked by Gabriel H
- Flag as inappropriate (Will this fix HDCP issues on 1080p projector)
No answers yet