Questions & Answers: Search Results
Similar questions from the community
will this work on a mack book air that is 2 years old?
I would like to watch movies with my son and we each need our head phones. I will use my iPhone earphone and he has his own head set. If it won't work, can someone pls recommend anything else pref cheaper?!
- Asked by Josephine D
- Flag as inappropriate (will this work on a mack book air that is 2 years old?)
Does this fit the iPad Air 2 when it is in the apple leather cover? I have got another splitter but the jack is two wide for the hole in the cover.
Will this work with the Apple Battery Case?
- Asked by Colin L
- Flag as inappropriate (Will this work with the Apple Battery Case?)
No answers yet
Will this adapter fit an iPad mini 2 with a Lifeproof Nuud cover?
Most of the 3.5 mm connectors have a "bulky" plastic part that does not fit properly through the opening of the Lifeproof cover.
- Asked by Miguel V from Quincy
- Flag as inappropriate (Will this adapter fit an iPad mini 2 with a Lifeproof Nuud cover?)
Will both microphones work with this product as well?
- Asked by Brad Y from Chicago
- Flag as inappropriate (Will both microphones work with this product as well?)
Does this work with Bose wired headphone with mic?
Just was gifted with an iPhone 6 power case AND a Bose headphone/mic combination (noise reduction, wired). The Bose headphones have an L-shaped connector that doesn't quite fit through the case like a straight connector would, so am thinking to use this as an adapter. I think this should work with a mic/headphone combination but wanted to make sure...
- Asked by Thomas W from Broomfield
- Flag as inappropriate (Does this work with Bose wired headphone with mic?)
I have two UEboom2 Bluetooth speakers. The speakers have an option to be hard wired. Will this separate the left/right channels for true stereo sound?