Questions & Answers: Search Results
Similar questions from the community
Is the REVOLVE+ in fact ONLY bluetooth or does it do a wireless wifi connection too?
I guess after reading the Bose website and your Bose product descriptions I am a bit confused. On the Bose site they state that this speaker is ONLY bluetooth connection compatible and that in party mode you may pair a max of 2 of these models together ONLY on a single bluetooth connection.
Now, tonight, I see your Revolve+ speaker description has been modified to the of "bluetooth, wireles...." compatible.
So will someone please clarify this. I wish that this speaker WAS wifi ready because I am looking to install a whole house, multi room wireless audio system.....
If you do not think Bose is what I should be after, then just flat out tell me who makes the highest quality sounding truly wireless multi room systems?????
I appreciate your help,
- Asked by Erik D from Lawrence
- Flag as inappropriate (Is the REVOLVE+ in fact ONLY bluetooth or does it do a wireless wifi connection too?)
can i use this speaker to play sound through my imac
- Asked by Steve S from Pickering
- Flag as inappropriate (can i use this speaker to play sound through my imac)
will this speaker pair with an Android Device? Samsung S9+ to be specific.
- Asked by Andres I from Cicago
- Flag as inappropriate (will this speaker pair with an Android Device? Samsung S9+ to be specific.)