Similar questions from the community
Is the enclosure plastic or metal?
- Asked by David R from Redwood City
- Flag as inappropriate Is the enclosure plastic or metal?
Does it come with a gpu preinstalled, or is it just the enclosure?
I'm looking for an eGPU, but I realized that I have to buy an enclosure as well as the gpu. Does this already have a gpu inside, or is it like the razor core X in which you have to buy the gpu?
- Asked by Derek R from Los Angeles
- Flag as inappropriate Does it come with a gpu preinstalled, or is it just the enclosure?
I am running dense point cloud reconstruction on my mac mini and need a CUDA enabled eGPU. Is this eGPU CUDA enabled? If not, which is CUDA compatible
We are using open source code with Xcode to run dense point cloud reconstruction of 3D spaces from 1,000+ UAS photos. We are running this on our brand-new mac mini with 64GB RAM that is apparently not used by the onboard METAL GPU. The process for a single reconstruction of the dense point cloud is taking well over seven days for a single model. The software needs a CUDA enabled graphics card to run this process in an acceptable timeframe. Is this eGPU CUDA enabled/compatible? If this eGPU is not, do you have a recommendation for an eGPU that is CUDA compatible with the Mac Mini?
- Asked by Timothy M from Pelham
- Flag as inappropriate I am running dense point cloud reconstruction on my mac mini and need a CUDA enabled eGPU. Is this eGPU CUDA enabled? If not, which is CUDA compatible