Questions & Answers: Search Results
Similar questions from the community
Will it work with HomeKit devices that require a bridge?
- Asked by Darrell M from Indialantic
- Flag as inappropriate Will it work with HomeKit devices that require a bridge?
Do these require an Ethernet to connect or can you use WiFi?
- Asked by Cheryl D from Saint Charles
- Flag as inappropriate Do these require an Ethernet to connect or can you use WiFi?
Is this Velop mesh Wi-Fi router compatible with other Wi-Fi devices besides Apple?
For example I have various Wi-Fi devices including Windows laptops, Wireless HP Printer, Wireless TCL/ Roku TV and of course an iPad, iPhone. So more specifically can I connect all my Wi-Fi devices to this router for Internet access via my ISP?
- Asked by Dane J from Greenville
- Flag as inappropriate Is this Velop mesh Wi-Fi router compatible with other Wi-Fi devices besides Apple?
Will this work with Uverse NVG589?
- Asked by David C from Allendale
- Flag as inappropriate Will this work with Uverse NVG589?
Will these work in a house with internal concrete walls?
My current SP router is located in the study which has concrete walls - most of the rooms in the house are bounded by internal concrete walls which has caused me internet connection problems when employing the normal router-extender technologies - internet is sporadic Will this solution, combined with my Airport Router, solve my existing problems?
- Asked by John B from Blackburn
- Flag as inappropriate Will these work in a house with internal concrete walls?
How would you connect a stereo amplifier to a Velop system?
My Airport express has an RCA jack. I don't see one on the Linksys device.
- Asked by John N from Cottonwood Heights
- Flag as inappropriate How would you connect a stereo amplifier to a Velop system?
Will it work with my iMac (21.5-inch, Mid 2011)?
I am looking for a new router for my apartment and I was wondering if it will work with my iMac (21.5-inch, Mid 2011) - 2,7 GHz Intel Core i5 - 16 GB 1333 MHz DDR3 - AMD Radeon HD 6770M 512 MB. thanks for any answer... Fredy.
- Asked by Fredy S from Rio De Janeiro
- Flag as inappropriate Will it work with my iMac (21.5-inch, Mid 2011)?
No answers yet
I’ve got an Airport TC, that I’ve had for the past couple of years and works fine... is there any reason to switch to these while the TC is still ok?
I have an Airport TC, that operates as my wireless router, with the ISP provided router put in to modem mode. The airport TC also stores my iTunes and other media libraries and is used for TimeMachine. I get good coverage of Wi-Fi in my duplex with this set up, so the question I’m wondering is: while this is all still working ok, is there any real reason to switch to a new system like these? Obviously I’m aware TC has been discontinued and won’t get any new firmware updates, but what am I potentially missing out on by sticking with it?
can I install an intermediate switcher between the modem and the linksys Velop WIFI system
Hello any body ! I have 1GB modem from Netger and Linksys Velop WiFi mesh system, but I want to have my Mac connected via cable for more speed, can I establish an intermediate switcher(modular routers) between Linksys WiFi system and my Comcast modem to have free ports to connect other devices via cable ? Greg
- Asked by Grigoriy L from Portland
- Flag as inappropriate can I install an intermediate switcher between the modem and the linksys Velop WIFI system
Is Linksys velop compatible with macOS High Sierra
My Airport express has broken down and I need tot change router. I checked for compatibility with my different apple products but there is no information concerning Mc Os computer. Will I have to link the velop system with a cable for it to work once I connect the router to my modem or will it setup automatically on my computer like for Air port extreme? thank you for the info. Daniele
- Asked by Danièle G from Longueuil
- Flag as inappropriate Is Linksys velop compatible with macOS High Sierra