Questions & Answers: Search Results
Similar questions from the community
What cable do I need to connect an older Mac Pro (2010) to an Apple LED Cinema Display 27 inch?
Any insight and assistance would be great as I don't know if I need a Mini Display port to DVI, HDMI, VGA etc.. Many thanks.
will the Mini Display Port Thunderbolt to DVI VGA HDMI Adapter cable help me get sound and visuals from the tv (not my macbook 2011)
i had a mini displayport to hdmi before and i could see everything but i had to connect my laptop to some speakers to get some sound other than from my laptop, will this help me get what i want?
- Asked by Kaye A from Sydney
- Flag as inappropriate will the Mini Display Port Thunderbolt to DVI VGA HDMI Adapter cable help me get sound and visuals from the tv (not my macbook 2011)
I am looking for the correct cable to connect to a VGA projector (iMac 11,2 intel core i3) Is it the mini-DVI to VGA or the mini display port to VGA?
Can this adapter output a 1920x1080p (full HD) signal?
I have a 23" Samsung monitor (1920x1080 resolution) with VGA and DVI inputs. The DVI input is currently being used by my other computer. Is this adapter capable of outputting a 1080p signal the the monitor through the VGA port?
- Asked by Ben A from Toongabbie
- Flag as inappropriate Can this adapter output a 1920x1080p (full HD) signal?
Which is the maximum resolution that this adapter can handle?
I have a 22' LG monitor with VGA and DVI outputs. I've bought a HDMI to VGA adapter but it isn't giving a good image in the output. Despite that, the resolution can be set up to 1920x1020. I want to know if with this one I will be able to have a bigger resolution, because its not fitting the monitor. Thanks.
- Asked by Juan M
- Flag as inappropriate Which is the maximum resolution that this adapter can handle?