Questions & Answers: Search Results
Similar questions from the community
Trying to find a 30 pin connector (Dock Connector) to USB type B for the iPad3
So far, all connectors I've seen ends with a USB type A.
So, I was thinking of 2 alternatives:
1) Buy the Apple Camera Connection kit to have a USB type A input and buy a male USB type A to male USB type B cable. My goal is streaming music to an external DAC using the USB type B connection. Is the camera kit just a straight wiring to USB or will it affect the stream?
2) Use the standard cable but I need to find a female USB type A to male USB type B connector. Anyone knows where to find such a connector?
- Asked by Anonymous A from Xxxxxxxx
- Flag as inappropriate (Trying to find a 30 pin connector (Dock Connector) to USB type B for the iPad3)
Does this allow two way transfer TO as well as FROM a USB device?
My real world example: import from my Flip HD camera to the iPad purely as a transitional temporary storage so I can clear the camera down and carry on with it, and either there and then, or later, transfer from the iPad to another device, whether the laptop or (while travelling) more likely a USB Pendrive, with a DCIM folder created to put it in.
- Asked by Anonymous A
- Flag as inappropriate (Does this allow two way transfer TO as well as FROM a USB device?)
Does the USB addator connect with Canon 50D? Is it possible to upload the photos from the camera to facebook through iPad?
Can you use the Lightning adaptor with the 30 pin camera kit to import to iPad Air/iPhone 5s and if so how?
I have the 30 pin usb and sd connection kit. When I upgraded to an iPad Air and iPhone 5s, I purchased a lightning to 30 pin adaptor so I could still import photos directly to my iPad Air and IPhone. It doesn't work. Why?
I am disappointed as I was told that this would be a compatible option as opposed to purchasing a new lightning camera adaptor kit!
- Asked by Jenny D from Perth
- Flag as inappropriate (Can you use the Lightning adaptor with the 30 pin camera kit to import to iPad Air/iPhone 5s and if so how?)
Does it support Nikon D200 raw files?
I want to know if the ipad supports Nikon D200 raw files downloading them straight from the camera by the adapter and USB
- Asked by Anonymous A
- Flag as inappropriate (Does it support Nikon D200 raw files?)
No answers yet
Can I connect the ipad (using this Camera Connection Kit) to a USB DAC for playing music in my stereo? i.e. I am using the ipad as an transport.
Can I connect a JVC HM100 via USB or SDHC card to the iPad to check video footage?
I would love to be able to view recently shot footage on my iPad when onsite using the JVC HM-100. I don't expect the iPad to act as a monitor (although that would be incredibly excellent if someone can invent a way to do that) but simply allow me to check footage on a screen other than the crummy lcd on the camera.
My understanding is that the HM100 uses the Sony XDCAM EX encoder in an FCP compatible .mov wrapper?
JVC shoots at 720p or 1080i, if that makes any diference.
Thanks in advance fro any answers
- Asked by Anonymous A from Xxxxxx
- Flag as inappropriate (Can I connect a JVC HM100 via USB or SDHC card to the iPad to check video footage?)