Questions & Answers: Search Results
Similar questions from the community
Is this enough to power a Digital Camera Back like PhaseOne or Hasselbald?
Majority of medium format camera digital backs equip with Firewire connectivity instead of USB 3.0, is this adapter capable to be used to connect and power a digital bak of that kind, so as the image transfer? For brand like Phase One, Leaf or Hasselbald?
- Asked by Robin C from New York
- Flag as inappropriate (Is this enough to power a Digital Camera Back like PhaseOne or Hasselbald?)
Can I use this to connect 2007 Imac to 2010 Imac both use FW800
Can I use Apple Thunderbolt to Firewire adapter to connect for a download from Imac 2007 to mid 2010 Imac (11.2) both have FW 800
Or is there a better connector
- Asked by Jbackartyahoo.com D from Barryville
- Flag as inappropriate (Can I use this to connect 2007 Imac to 2010 Imac both use FW800)
can I listen to audio out of the thunderbolt port?
I only have lightening style headphone (no bluetooth time/wireless, can I use the firewire / lightening adapter to listen to music through my lightening earphones. is there any combonation of cables that will allow me to use lightening cabled earphones to listen to music on my mac book pro build 2016?
- Asked by Janice L from Lacey
- Flag as inappropriate (can I listen to audio out of the thunderbolt port?)
Will this work with the new Macbook Pro thunderbolt 3 (usb-c) ports?
- Asked by Jonathan S from Astoria
- Flag as inappropriate (Will this work with the new Macbook Pro thunderbolt 3 (usb-c) ports?)
does a macbook pro 2010 have a firewire or thunderbolt port
- Asked by Lynda B from Urbandale
- Flag as inappropriate (does a macbook pro 2010 have a firewire or thunderbolt port)
Will this product connect a tc electronic konnect 8 audio interface to the 2017 imac thunderbolt input? The konnekt 8 has an iE1394 firewire port.
Could I use this adapter to connect my Digidesign 003 factory to my iMac thunderbolt connect or would it lack sufficient power?
Can I connect a tascam dm3200 digital mixer which has a FireWire connection for daw control, can I plug the mixer into the FireWire to thunderbolt
Basically can I connect my tascam dm3200 digital mixer which has a FireWire port for daw control using my FireWire cable out of the mixer into the FireWire to thunderbolt then thunderbolt to thunderbolt 3 adaptor into a thunderbolt 3 port on a new 15” 2018 MacBook Pro.