Similar questions from the community
How to install on my new Mac
My USB Superdrive will not load any programe or music disk
- Asked by Brendan K from Lyonville
- Flag as inappropriate (How to install on my new Mac)
No answers yet
is the USB superdrive compatible with the new iMac ME086B
- Asked by A P R from Pangbourne
- Flag as inappropriate (is the USB superdrive compatible with the new iMac ME086B)
Do i need a SuperDrive or can i use any disc reader for my new iMac (without an in-built disk reader) to access data on my DVD's/CD's?
Apple Superdrive question With Parallels Desktop 8
I am planning on getting one of the new iMac's early next year.
Now, the new iMac's do not have an optical drive (like the Macbook Air, Macbook Pro Retina Display). I'm planning on getting the Apple Superdrive and also I'm going to be purchasing Windows 7 and Parallels Desktop 8 to install on my iMac.
I know it isn't possible to try it with the new iMac's yet, but I was wondering if anyone has tried or knows if its possible to use the Apple Superdrive with the Macbook Air Macbook Pro Retina Display when running Windows 7 through Parallels Desktop 8, basically does the Apple Superdrive show up in Windows 7 and are you able to read, burn CD's, DVD's in Windows 7 with the Apple Superdrive?
Thanks in advance.
- Asked by David T
- Flag as inappropriate (Apple Superdrive question With Parallels Desktop 8)
is the external super drive compatible with all iMAC
I have a MAC without dvd drive and need one. Is the external superdrive compatible?
- Asked by Rosemary B from Trinity Beach
- Flag as inappropriate (is the external super drive compatible with all iMAC)
I have a imac 27 and have the external superdrive, it works great. Will the superdrive also work with a windows 8.1 laptop?
when I connect the superdrive to iMac, should there be an icon or something
- Asked by Tom R from Rosemeadow
- Flag as inappropriate (when I connect the superdrive to iMac, should there be an icon or something)
can apple superdrive be used to import CD to itunes on iMac 2017
- Asked by William D from Cambridge
- Flag as inappropriate (can apple superdrive be used to import CD to itunes on iMac 2017)
Can USB Superdrive be used on a imac with an internal disc player?
My 27" Mac has an internal disc driver - but when inserting discs "disc not supported" is shown. Apple say driver is most probably broken. Rather than taking mac back to store can I just use the USB Superdrive?
- Asked by Rob S
- Flag as inappropriate (Can USB Superdrive be used on a imac with an internal disc player?)
Will my old MacBook Air SuperDrive MB397G/A work on the new MBP retina displays?
Apologies but I'm finding conflicting answers online to this... I'm upgrading to a new retina 15" from my old air that died a few months ago, went to buy and noticed the MBP with optical drive has been ended so going the retina route but do I have to buy another SuperDrive or will the model above work still? Many thanks...
- Asked by Neil W
- Flag as inappropriate (Will my old MacBook Air SuperDrive MB397G/A work on the new MBP retina displays?)
Dose it work with the new imac ?
I am hoping the super drive works with the new iMac because the new iMac dose not have one what's up with that ?
- Asked by Anonymous A from Xxxxx
- Flag as inappropriate (Dose it work with the new imac ?)
No answers yet
can the new apple usb superdrive play cd-rom
- Asked by Patrick O
- Flag as inappropriate (can the new apple usb superdrive play cd-rom)
No answers yet
If I buy a superDrive in the USA will it play my UK DVD's?
- Asked by Paul S from Llandrindod Wells
- Flag as inappropriate (If I buy a superDrive in the USA will it play my UK DVD's?)
Can I download DVDs from SuperDrive to iTunes on my MacBook Pro with retina
Hi , on my old laptop I could insert a DVD into my reader/writer drive and import DVDs to my iTunes , so when I bought my new MacBook Pro , and went into iTunes I was surprised to see only the tunes I had purchased from the store , not the ones I imported from my own cd collection . So basically my question is if I buy the SuperDrive can I import my CDs to my iTunes account as I have a lot of CDs and I'm not purchasing again from iTunes , when I have the physical cd here , I will buy songs from iTunes I don't already own , but I want to know if I can add them to my iTunes account on my MacBook , not listen to them through the SuperDrive , I know I can do that , but can I import them permanently onto my MacBook , many thanks for replies in advance , john , new to all things apple lol
- Asked by John D
- Flag as inappropriate (Can I download DVDs from SuperDrive to iTunes on my MacBook Pro with retina)