Questions & Answers: Search Results
Similar questions from the community
Will this transfer photos from Samsung Galaxy Camera
I have an iPad Air and wish to transfer photos to it via the Lightening connector from Samsung Galaxy Camera.
- Asked by Diana A from Melbourne
- Flag as inappropriate (Will this transfer photos from Samsung Galaxy Camera)
Can I use this to project from my Sony pj410 camera?
The camera comes with a built in project and I want to know if I can use this cable to project images from my iphone through the cameras projector?
- Asked by Emma L
- Flag as inappropriate (Can I use this to project from my Sony pj410 camera?)
Can I use this to connect a USB mouse to my iphone?
My touch screen is broken and I can't access my photos so I want to be able to connect a mouse so that i can backup my photos
- Asked by Gemma S from Sydney
- Flag as inappropriate (Can I use this to connect a USB mouse to my iphone?)
Can i connect a usb flsh memory to ipad mini 4 with this cable
When i connect any usb flash memory , it tells me that The connected device require too much power although it's a simple mass storage flash memory
- Asked by Karim N from Cairo
- Flag as inappropriate (Can i connect a usb flsh memory to ipad mini 4 with this cable)
can you use usb memory stick with this product
i want to get work on to my ipad by USB memory stick and work on my ipad on to the memory stick off pages, can i use this product to do this if not is there any other products for this
- Asked by James W
- Flag as inappropriate (can you use usb memory stick with this product)
can you play MP4 videos using the dock ?
- Asked by Anonymous A
- Flag as inappropriate (can you play MP4 videos using the dock ?)
No answers yet
Can I use this cable to connect to my Nissan Altima sound system with hi-res digital audio?
There is great confusion about audio from the lightning port. On the one hand, we're told that you need this cable attached to a DAC to play hi-res(>48/24) audio. Yet we're also told that this is a "digital only" interface. What is the story? I'm hoping to use a 3rd party hi-res audio player to send a hi res stream to my car audio system via this connector, but not sure how it works. Can anyone point me to an authoritative description of how audio is pass through the lightning connector? Are the DACs in the iphone ever used, or is it a pure digital stream via lightning. If it's purely digital, can we use this connector to pass hi res (ie 96/24) digital streams to a Nissan car audio system? I've read all the conjecture, what I'm looking for is a definitive statement from Apple
- Asked by John A M from Carlsbad
- Flag as inappropriate (Can I use this cable to connect to my Nissan Altima sound system with hi-res digital audio?)
can I use this adaptor for my iMac
The camera adaptor that I bought to download images from my Canon 5D to my iPadworks a treat! Can I use it to download from my camera to my new iMac?
Incidentally, Apple has set disastrous booby traps for the unwary: be careful, the slightest touch on the "Delete" option that comes up when one "Selects" images for downloading will permanently delate all your precious, irreplaceable photos from your camera memory card!!! It happened to me. I lost over 80 carefully taken photos during a trip to India - photos that I had meticulously planned a year in advance, after researching the Internet, for the best examples of the incredible examples of the art of "pieta dura" and other detailed decorative architectural detail in the Agra Red Fort and Itimad-ud-Daula's mausoleum. All gone in a flash, when I inattentively, inadvertently brushed a finger on the" Delete" option while scrolling!!!! Apple should never have crafted this unnecessary "Delete" option when one is merely trying to transfer/download images from camera to iPad. C'mon Apple geeks - get rid of this pitfall.
Apple: Super hardware, nicely designed, but the software is quirky and even daft! My PC was not as pretty, but was better in use!
- Asked by Michael A
- Flag as inappropriate (can I use this adaptor for my iMac)
Why can't this be used with an Iphone 6?
I'd like to use an external DAC / headphone amplifier with my iPhone 6 but I can't see how to connect it.
- Asked by Alexander N
- Flag as inappropriate (Why can't this be used with an Iphone 6?)
No answers yet
Can this be used as a webcam for iPad Air (1st gen) and IPad (6th gen) on google Hangouts?
Is this possible for a GoPro hero 4 session?
- Asked by Lukas B
- Flag as inappropriate (Can this be used as a webcam for iPad Air (1st gen) and IPad (6th gen) on google Hangouts?)
Will it allow me to view the live video image from my DSLR ie act as a monitor?
I have a Sony A58. I want to use my iPad 4 as a live view monitor. The camera has a HDMI out and a microUSB out. I have seen uTube clips suggesting that I could use a OTG cable connection as well. What is the way to go?
- Asked by Rosie W from Port Elliot
- Flag as inappropriate (Will it allow me to view the live video image from my DSLR ie act as a monitor?)
Could you plug a GoPro USB cord into this and load all the photos from the GoPro onto the camera roll? (GoPro Hero 4 Silver)
- Asked by Courtney O from South Kalgoorlie
- Flag as inappropriate (Could you plug a GoPro USB cord into this and load all the photos from the GoPro onto the camera roll? (GoPro Hero 4 Silver))
Can this be used to connect to a phantom 4 drone?
- Asked by Edward D from Pittsburgh
- Flag as inappropriate (Can this be used to connect to a phantom 4 drone?)
Will this work with my Apple iPad mini to enable me to move photos from the mini iPad to "My Passport" harddrive?
My Passport harddrive
- Asked by Antony S from Tunbridge Wells
- Flag as inappropriate (Will this work with my Apple iPad mini to enable me to move photos from the mini iPad to "My Passport" harddrive?)