Questions & Answers: Search Results
Similar questions from the community
Will this connector work with a canon rebel t2i?
- Asked by Chelsea P from Glendale
- Flag as inappropriate (Will this connector work with a canon rebel t2i?)
Will this work with either a Sony cyber-shot DSC-W5 or canon PowerShot elph 320 HS
- Asked by Beverley C from Mississauga
- Flag as inappropriate (Will this work with either a Sony cyber-shot DSC-W5 or canon PowerShot elph 320 HS)
can you connect an Ipad lightning Connector to a canon S110 compact camera ?
- Asked by Geoff T from Box Hill
- Flag as inappropriate (can you connect an Ipad lightning Connector to a canon S110 compact camera ?)
Will this work with a canon 350d
- Asked by James L
- Flag as inappropriate (Will this work with a canon 350d)
No answers yet
Does this adapter works on Canon EOS M6?
- Asked by Chun Yen Y from San Jose
- Flag as inappropriate (Does this adapter works on Canon EOS M6?)
No answers yet
My CanonSX160IS digital camera requires Canon Software to download into a Windows PC. Will this adapter need software in my IPad Air?
- Asked by Rhonda C from Sioux Falls
- Flag as inappropriate (My CanonSX160IS digital camera requires Canon Software to download into a Windows PC. Will this adapter need software in my IPad Air?)
can you connect a fitbit to the ipod with this connector?
I want to plug in my fitbit connector usb thing to my ipad and I was wondering if this will work?
- Asked by Sarah H from Cave City
- Flag as inappropriate (can you connect a fitbit to the ipod with this connector?)
Will the adapter work for Canon Digital EOS Rebel T1i and iPhone 6?
- Asked by Salvatore D from New Canaan
- Flag as inappropriate (Will the adapter work for Canon Digital EOS Rebel T1i and iPhone 6?)
will it import AVCHD videos from camers
How do I import AVCHD from my Panasonic video recorder to my iPad retina
- Asked by Stephen H
- Flag as inappropriate (will it import AVCHD videos from camers)
No answers yet
Can I use this cable to connect to my Nissan Altima sound system with hi-res digital audio?
There is great confusion about audio from the lightning port. On the one hand, we're told that you need this cable attached to a DAC to play hi-res(>48/24) audio. Yet we're also told that this is a "digital only" interface. What is the story? I'm hoping to use a 3rd party hi-res audio player to send a hi res stream to my car audio system via this connector, but not sure how it works. Can anyone point me to an authoritative description of how audio is pass through the lightning connector? Are the DACs in the iphone ever used, or is it a pure digital stream via lightning. If it's purely digital, can we use this connector to pass hi res (ie 96/24) digital streams to a Nissan car audio system? I've read all the conjecture, what I'm looking for is a definitive statement from Apple
- Asked by John A M from Carlsbad
- Flag as inappropriate (Can I use this cable to connect to my Nissan Altima sound system with hi-res digital audio?)
Compatible with Nikon d700
I would like to import photos from my Nikon D700 when in the field. knowing Apple's limitations has anyone successfully imported photos using this connector with Nikons?
- Asked by Robert B
- Flag as inappropriate (Compatible with Nikon d700)
lightning USB camera adapter iphone 5S compatibility
At the Apple store in Bridgewater, NJ today, I asked what I needed to connect my Canon 30D to my iPhone 5S and my iPad Air. I was told and sold a Lightning to USB Camera Adapter.
When I got home, I plugged the camera and phone together. The phone reads Cannot Use Device: Canon Digital Camera: The connected device is not supported.
The connection with the iPad Air works.
Both iPhone 5S and iPad Air have latest iOS.
Any way to make this work for the 5S or should I return the cable?
- Asked by Joseph A from Long Valley
- Flag as inappropriate (lightning USB camera adapter iphone 5S compatibility)
Will this transfer photos from Samsung Galaxy Camera
I have an iPad Air and wish to transfer photos to it via the Lightening connector from Samsung Galaxy Camera.
- Asked by Diana A from Melbourne
- Flag as inappropriate (Will this transfer photos from Samsung Galaxy Camera)
Will this work with the CF card in my Canon 5D mk II? The previous version did not work on my camera due to the file size of the images or CF card?
The previous version did not support communication between my 5D mk II and the iPad.
can I use this adaptor for my iMac
The camera adaptor that I bought to download images from my Canon 5D to my iPadworks a treat! Can I use it to download from my camera to my new iMac?
Incidentally, Apple has set disastrous booby traps for the unwary: be careful, the slightest touch on the "Delete" option that comes up when one "Selects" images for downloading will permanently delate all your precious, irreplaceable photos from your camera memory card!!! It happened to me. I lost over 80 carefully taken photos during a trip to India - photos that I had meticulously planned a year in advance, after researching the Internet, for the best examples of the incredible examples of the art of "pieta dura" and other detailed decorative architectural detail in the Agra Red Fort and Itimad-ud-Daula's mausoleum. All gone in a flash, when I inattentively, inadvertently brushed a finger on the" Delete" option while scrolling!!!! Apple should never have crafted this unnecessary "Delete" option when one is merely trying to transfer/download images from camera to iPad. C'mon Apple geeks - get rid of this pitfall.
Apple: Super hardware, nicely designed, but the software is quirky and even daft! My PC was not as pretty, but was better in use!
- Asked by Michael A
- Flag as inappropriate (can I use this adaptor for my iMac)
Can I connect my USB flash disk drive with the connector and watch movies and images in USB drive on my ipad4 without importing them on my iPad
Is there anyway to charge and use this simultaneously? (I was thinking of using this as usb audio in)
The old 30 pin kit allowed you to use it as an input for usb audio interfaces. I thinking of trying this with this new one. Only question is, would there be any way to charge the ipad while doing this?
- Asked by David "peachey" M
- Flag as inappropriate (Is there anyway to charge and use this simultaneously? (I was thinking of using this as usb audio in))