Questions & Answers: Search Results
Similar questions from the community
can I use this adaptor for my iMac
The camera adaptor that I bought to download images from my Canon 5D to my iPadworks a treat! Can I use it to download from my camera to my new iMac?
Incidentally, Apple has set disastrous booby traps for the unwary: be careful, the slightest touch on the "Delete" option that comes up when one "Selects" images for downloading will permanently delate all your precious, irreplaceable photos from your camera memory card!!! It happened to me. I lost over 80 carefully taken photos during a trip to India - photos that I had meticulously planned a year in advance, after researching the Internet, for the best examples of the incredible examples of the art of "pieta dura" and other detailed decorative architectural detail in the Agra Red Fort and Itimad-ud-Daula's mausoleum. All gone in a flash, when I inattentively, inadvertently brushed a finger on the" Delete" option while scrolling!!!! Apple should never have crafted this unnecessary "Delete" option when one is merely trying to transfer/download images from camera to iPad. C'mon Apple geeks - get rid of this pitfall.
Apple: Super hardware, nicely designed, but the software is quirky and even daft! My PC was not as pretty, but was better in use!
- Asked by Michael A
- Flag as inappropriate (can I use this adaptor for my iMac)
Can I use an USB thumb drive to store files (like Word or Excel files) then, with the cable, read and access these files on my iPad?
Can I use this to project from my Sony pj410 camera?
The camera comes with a built in project and I want to know if I can use this cable to project images from my iphone through the cameras projector?
- Asked by Emma L
- Flag as inappropriate (Can I use this to project from my Sony pj410 camera?)
Nikon d7200 and lightning to usb adapter
I have a problem with cable connection between Nikon d 7200 and lightning to usb cable . I cant open or download any picture. The connection stops.
I saw this “error” about 3 monts ago, i never had that problem before. I dont know what to do, becouse i need Raw pictures and i cant get them with Wifi.
- Asked by Ester F
- Flag as inappropriate (Nikon d7200 and lightning to usb adapter)
No answers yet
Can I use this cable to connect to my Nissan Altima sound system with hi-res digital audio?
There is great confusion about audio from the lightning port. On the one hand, we're told that you need this cable attached to a DAC to play hi-res(>48/24) audio. Yet we're also told that this is a "digital only" interface. What is the story? I'm hoping to use a 3rd party hi-res audio player to send a hi res stream to my car audio system via this connector, but not sure how it works. Can anyone point me to an authoritative description of how audio is pass through the lightning connector? Are the DACs in the iphone ever used, or is it a pure digital stream via lightning. If it's purely digital, can we use this connector to pass hi res (ie 96/24) digital streams to a Nissan car audio system? I've read all the conjecture, what I'm looking for is a definitive statement from Apple
- Asked by John A M from Carlsbad
- Flag as inappropriate (Can I use this cable to connect to my Nissan Altima sound system with hi-res digital audio?)
Can I use this adaptor to down load pictures from my Sunpak high-speed card reader to my new iPad Mini 2
We have two cameras with 2 different cards. I have used the card reader on my lap-top but want to travel without it. the card reader has a USB plug and I need to get both kinds of cards to transfer to my new iPad Mini 2.
- Asked by Larry D from Ancaster
- Flag as inappropriate (Can I use this adaptor to down load pictures from my Sunpak high-speed card reader to my new iPad Mini 2)
Will it allow me to view the live video image from my DSLR ie act as a monitor?
I have a Sony A58. I want to use my iPad 4 as a live view monitor. The camera has a HDMI out and a microUSB out. I have seen uTube clips suggesting that I could use a OTG cable connection as well. What is the way to go?
- Asked by Rosie W from Port Elliot
- Flag as inappropriate (Will it allow me to view the live video image from my DSLR ie act as a monitor?)
Will this work with the CF card in my Canon 5D mk II? The previous version did not work on my camera due to the file size of the images or CF card?
The previous version did not support communication between my 5D mk II and the iPad.
What if my computer doesn't work? How else can I get my music from my itunes
- Asked by Mary W from Goffstown
- Flag as inappropriate (What if my computer doesn't work? How else can I get my music from my itunes)
Compatible with Nikon d700
I would like to import photos from my Nikon D700 when in the field. knowing Apple's limitations has anyone successfully imported photos using this connector with Nikons?
- Asked by Robert B
- Flag as inappropriate (Compatible with Nikon d700)
Can I download pictures from a thumb drive to my iPad Air 2 or to my iPhone 5S using a Lightning to USB Camera Adapter?
- Asked by Steven M from West Hills
- Flag as inappropriate (Can I download pictures from a thumb drive to my iPad Air 2 or to my iPhone 5S using a Lightning to USB Camera Adapter?)
will it import AVCHD videos from camers
How do I import AVCHD from my Panasonic video recorder to my iPad retina
- Asked by Stephen H
- Flag as inappropriate (will it import AVCHD videos from camers)
No answers yet
Can I view live video from my Sony camcorder?
- Asked by Paul D from Columbia
- Flag as inappropriate (Can I view live video from my Sony camcorder?)
No answers yet
It works to get photos from my gopro hero 1?
- Asked by Marcos T from Morovis
- Flag as inappropriate (It works to get photos from my gopro hero 1?)
No answers yet