Similar questions from the community
Can you get audio from the lightning connection?
I want to use of my iPhone to a second display in my car while still using the factory audio integration.
- Asked by John B from Sault Ste Marie
- Flag as inappropriate (Can you get audio from the lightning connection?)
Can pen drive be connected to the Lightning digital AV adaptor?
How to transfer datas from iPad Air 2 to pen drive?
- Asked by Karan S
- Flag as inappropriate (Can pen drive be connected to the Lightning digital AV adaptor?)
Does this (or any other Apple adapter) support audio from Keynote if using a projector with audio output
I'd like to use my iPad Air with my projector to do Keynote presentations
- Asked by Fiona M from New Lambton Heights
- Flag as inappropriate (Does this (or any other Apple adapter) support audio from Keynote if using a projector with audio output)
Can I watch virgin media tv app or sky sports app on my television using my lightning digital AV adaptor
When i try to use it it just comes up with error message or unfortunately we are not allowed to stream video via video out or via screen mirroring.
It has also came up with due to licensing restrictions this output isn’t supported
Can somebody please help me overcome this problem if possible
Can I mirror my now tv app onto my tv from my iPad using this cable?
Would like to watch now tv when away on the tv, I can mirror it from my lap top to tv using hdmi cables but wondered if I could use this to use the iPad instead.
- Asked by Wendy W
- Flag as inappropriate (Can I mirror my now tv app onto my tv from my iPad using this cable?)
Lightning Digital AV adaptor - hdmi to usb converter for digital audio to DAC does it work?
Can the lightning digital AV adaptor be used to extract digital sound from the Ipod 5? I would like to play back through my DAC and Integrated amplifier. Input to the DAC is USB B. So can I use a HDMI to USB converter to play digital music out from the Ipod 5? Using the lighning to 30pin adaptor does not work.
- Asked by Jeff S from Clarington
- Flag as inappropriate (Lightning Digital AV adaptor - hdmi to usb converter for digital audio to DAC does it work?)
Can i watch Netflix from my iPAD pro retina display IOS 12.X on my TV using the digital lightining to HDMI adaptor ?
I am looking to buy a Digital lightining to HDMI AV adaptor, to stream videos and movies from Netflix on my TV/projector
I am using an iPAD pro 10.1” running IOS 12.1.1
I heard a lot of rumors that the adaptor after IOS 11 wasn’t streaming Netflix movies on the TV because of an issue with the ARM chip in the adaptor, does this still the case in IOS 12?
- Asked by Ahmed Y from Cairo
- Flag as inappropriate (Can i watch Netflix from my iPAD pro retina display IOS 12.X on my TV using the digital lightining to HDMI adaptor ?)
Will this work on my iPad mini with the version fios app so I can watch cable on my tv streaming from my iPad ?
- Asked by Victoria R from Port Washington
- Flag as inappropriate (Will this work on my iPad mini with the version fios app so I can watch cable on my tv streaming from my iPad ?)
iPhone 5 / iPad Retina Display lightning cable , av tv cable hdmi
Hello , i was wonder before i buy an av cable for my iPhone 5 and iPad retina display with lighting connector , will the cable display what i see on my iPad/iPhone5 " Will i see my home screen"?
- Asked by Ryan M
- Flag as inappropriate (iPhone 5 / iPad Retina Display lightning cable , av tv cable hdmi)
Can I use the Lightning Digital AV Adapter to connect my iPad mini to a big-screen TV and watch iPlayer etc? I saw one comment suggesting I couldn't.
This is the only reason I want to buy the Lightning Digital AV Adapter, and was about to purchase until I saw someone saying you couldn't watch on-demand TV using this cable. That's the first I've heard of this though, so not sure if this is true or not.
I actually subscribe to Eurosport Player which is great on the iPad, but would be good to have the option to watch on a big TV, without going down the AirPlay route.
Can you use Pages when connecting an iPad Air2 to a monitor via lightning/HDMI adapter?
I'm looking to scale down my 15" MBP Retina to an iPad Air2. I'm traveling more and more for work, so space/weight remaining at a premium, particularly when crossing the Atlantic. My major concern is whether I'll have the ability to connect to a larger screen via Airplay or via the lightning/HDMI adapter to a larger screen for writing with Pages, Keynote, and more. I don't see an issue for presenting per se, but it would be wonderful if I could find a way to plug into a nice 22"+ monitor in a hotel room or in my home office. Is this possible? Am I condemned to just slightly reducing my travel tech with either a 13" MBP or MBA?
- Asked by Charles G from Boca Raton
- Flag as inappropriate (Can you use Pages when connecting an iPad Air2 to a monitor via lightning/HDMI adapter?)
when i watch any video my i pad to tv same time charge my i pad
- Asked by Ravinson A
- Flag as inappropriate (when i watch any video my i pad to tv same time charge my i pad)
Will my directv work from iPad app with lightning to digital av in Europe?
- Asked by Cathy K from Minneapolis
- Flag as inappropriate (Will my directv work from iPad app with lightning to digital av in Europe?)
For iPhone 7 is it possible to have Audio input (for my microphone ) with Lightning Digital AV adapter while using HDMI output to a reference monitor?
With iPhone 7 Plus I want to record video and use an external (large) monitor. So I use the Digital AV adapter for HDMI out BUT now my external microphone (plugged into the auxiliary lightning port on the adapter) is no longer recognized. It worked fine when plugged directly into the phone without the adapter. Is it possible for this configuration to work. If so, how?