Similar questions from the community
The only adaptor I have for my Ipad 4 is a 2008 ipod charger (I don't know the wattage). Will this 12 w charge my ipad quicker?
When discussing wattage, does it refer to the cable or the charger plug? Or both?
ie, if I want to charge my iPad faster, I assume a 12 watt charger will be faster than a 5, but if I use a different cable (I need a long cable), will it slow it down? Does the cable itself contain a wattage, or only the charger plug itself? Thanks.
- Asked by Jenifer R from New Town
- Flag as inappropriate (When discussing wattage, does it refer to the cable or the charger plug? Or both?)
can i use 12W charger to charge my AirPods and case?
- Asked by Matan G from Berlin
- Flag as inappropriate (can i use 12W charger to charge my AirPods and case?)
iPad Mini come with Apple 12W USB Power Adapter?
If i buy the iPad Mini, the package come with 12W USB Power Adapter or come with 5W? if come with 5W, i will buy the 12W for extera use.
Please Please let me know about this, thank you so much
- Asked by Ka Shing O from Pearsall
- Flag as inappropriate (iPad Mini come with Apple 12W USB Power Adapter?)
What is the difference between this 12W USB Power Adapter and the 5W USB Power Adapter, i.e. speed of charging, plug, durability, compatibility?
I have a iPhone 5s and iPad Mini Gen-1 to charge.
Does it come with the whole charger? Will it work with a Type I plug from a 5W charger?
I currently have a 5W power adapter that came with my iPad mini (original). Does this 12W adapter come with the actual block (not the bit that plugs into the wall and is removable), or just the removable plug. Also could I put my Type I (Australia, New Zealand, Pacific and Argentina) on this one? I live in New Zealand, but am going to Britain for a few weeks, so need a plug for my iPad. I was originally going to ask if I would be getting just the plug (Type G) and use my existing charger, but now I'm asking, will my existing Type I plug, attach to this 12W charger?
I need the USB cord to fit 12w power adapter what is it by name? Thank you.
I have an iPad air
- Asked by Evelyn C from Woonona
- Flag as inappropriate (I need the USB cord to fit 12w power adapter what is it by name? Thank you.)
Can I use the 12W Power Adapter to charge two or more devices at once using a hub?
I would love to hook a USB hub up to my Apple 12W power adapter and charge two or more Apple devices at once. Is this possible? If so, does it have to be a specific hub?
- Asked by Andrew N from Brooklyn
- Flag as inappropriate (Can I use the 12W Power Adapter to charge two or more devices at once using a hub?)
Can this 12W power adapter charge my Beats Solo3 wireless headphones?
- Asked by Michael K from Victoria
- Flag as inappropriate (Can this 12W power adapter charge my Beats Solo3 wireless headphones?)
is there a warranty for this?
the charger has stopped working and i can only charge through the car charger so it's not the ipad
- Asked by Noa B from Mareeba
- Flag as inappropriate (is there a warranty for this?)
No answers yet
Will charging my iPad an entire night affect the battery?
- Asked by Buvan K from Chennai
- Flag as inappropriate (Will charging my iPad an entire night affect the battery?)
does anybody know if/how much faster this will charge an iPhone or iPad, since I've lost my iPad adapter which was 10 Watts. Thanks
I notice the charger for a Iphone 4 is 5w 5v and 1amp. Wouldn't this charger damage an iphone 4? Surely the faster charging speed is bad for it?