Similar questions from the community
What is the difference between this 12W USB Power Adapter and the 5W USB Power Adapter, i.e. speed of charging, plug, durability, compatibility?
I have a iPhone 5s and iPad Mini Gen-1 to charge.
I notice the charger for a Iphone 4 is 5w 5v and 1amp. Wouldn't this charger damage an iphone 4? Surely the faster charging speed is bad for it?
Can I use 12watt adapter to charge my iPhone 5s?
- Asked by Mohamad Azhar Azizan B from Georgetown
- Flag as inappropriate (Can I use 12watt adapter to charge my iPhone 5s?)
I'm using an iPhone 5, and I want to buy an Apple 12W USB Power Adapter for charging. Is it suitable for iPhone 5? Does it shorten the battery life?
does anybody know if/how much faster this will charge an iPhone or iPad, since I've lost my iPad adapter which was 10 Watts. Thanks
Does it come with the whole charger? Will it work with a Type I plug from a 5W charger?
I currently have a 5W power adapter that came with my iPad mini (original). Does this 12W adapter come with the actual block (not the bit that plugs into the wall and is removable), or just the removable plug. Also could I put my Type I (Australia, New Zealand, Pacific and Argentina) on this one? I live in New Zealand, but am going to Britain for a few weeks, so need a plug for my iPad. I was originally going to ask if I would be getting just the plug (Type G) and use my existing charger, but now I'm asking, will my existing Type I plug, attach to this 12W charger?
iPad Mini come with Apple 12W USB Power Adapter?
If i buy the iPad Mini, the package come with 12W USB Power Adapter or come with 5W? if come with 5W, i will buy the 12W for extera use.
Please Please let me know about this, thank you so much
- Asked by Ka Shing O from Pearsall
- Flag as inappropriate (iPad Mini come with Apple 12W USB Power Adapter?)
When discussing wattage, does it refer to the cable or the charger plug? Or both?
ie, if I want to charge my iPad faster, I assume a 12 watt charger will be faster than a 5, but if I use a different cable (I need a long cable), will it slow it down? Does the cable itself contain a wattage, or only the charger plug itself? Thanks.
- Asked by Jenifer R from New Town
- Flag as inappropriate (When discussing wattage, does it refer to the cable or the charger plug? Or both?)
How many hours does it take to charge it fully ? How many hours can my iPhone 7 work when charged with it ? How many times can it charge my iPhone 7 ?
Can I charge the Apple Watch with a universal adapter
- Asked by Shereen D from Jhb
- Flag as inappropriate (Can I charge the Apple Watch with a universal adapter)
Can I use the 12W Power Adapter to charge two or more devices at once using a hub?
I would love to hook a USB hub up to my Apple 12W power adapter and charge two or more Apple devices at once. Is this possible? If so, does it have to be a specific hub?
- Asked by Andrew N from Brooklyn
- Flag as inappropriate (Can I use the 12W Power Adapter to charge two or more devices at once using a hub?)
Can this 12W power adapter charge my Beats Solo3 wireless headphones?
- Asked by Michael K from Victoria
- Flag as inappropriate (Can this 12W power adapter charge my Beats Solo3 wireless headphones?)
What exactly is in the pack?
What do I need besides this to charge my iPad3? Are there other cables/links needed? I have left the charger etc that came with it while away from home and it takes forever linked to computer.
- Asked by Paul M
- Flag as inappropriate (What exactly is in the pack?)
Is this the adapter needed for all the "World Travel Adapter Kit" plugs?
Purchased the World Travel Adapter Kit, but don't have the "power adapter or AirPort Express" adapter the user guide suggests to connect these. Is this the correct adapter needed for iPad mini/iphone6
- Asked by Lori H from Seaford
- Flag as inappropriate (Is this the adapter needed for all the "World Travel Adapter Kit" plugs?)