Similar questions from the community
Can I use 12watt adapter to charge my iPhone 5s?
- Asked by Mohamad Azhar Azizan B from Georgetown
- Flag as inappropriate (Can I use 12watt adapter to charge my iPhone 5s?)
can i use 12W charger to charge my AirPods and case?
- Asked by Matan G from Berlin
- Flag as inappropriate (can i use 12W charger to charge my AirPods and case?)
Does it come with the whole charger? Will it work with a Type I plug from a 5W charger?
I currently have a 5W power adapter that came with my iPad mini (original). Does this 12W adapter come with the actual block (not the bit that plugs into the wall and is removable), or just the removable plug. Also could I put my Type I (Australia, New Zealand, Pacific and Argentina) on this one? I live in New Zealand, but am going to Britain for a few weeks, so need a plug for my iPad. I was originally going to ask if I would be getting just the plug (Type G) and use my existing charger, but now I'm asking, will my existing Type I plug, attach to this 12W charger?
Will charging my iPad an entire night affect the battery?
- Asked by Buvan K from Chennai
- Flag as inappropriate (Will charging my iPad an entire night affect the battery?)
When discussing wattage, does it refer to the cable or the charger plug? Or both?
ie, if I want to charge my iPad faster, I assume a 12 watt charger will be faster than a 5, but if I use a different cable (I need a long cable), will it slow it down? Does the cable itself contain a wattage, or only the charger plug itself? Thanks.
- Asked by Jenifer R from New Town
- Flag as inappropriate (When discussing wattage, does it refer to the cable or the charger plug? Or both?)
does anybody know if/how much faster this will charge an iPhone or iPad, since I've lost my iPad adapter which was 10 Watts. Thanks
The only adaptor I have for my Ipad 4 is a 2008 ipod charger (I don't know the wattage). Will this 12 w charge my ipad quicker?
I notice the charger for a Iphone 4 is 5w 5v and 1amp. Wouldn't this charger damage an iphone 4? Surely the faster charging speed is bad for it?
will this charger allow me to use my ipad air 2 whilst charging as the charger i use now does not, the touch screen is not responsive whilst chargin
- Asked by Jennifer H from Brecon
- Flag as inappropriate (will this charger allow me to use my ipad air 2 whilst charging as the charger i use now does not, the touch screen is not responsive whilst chargin)
What is the difference between this 12W USB Power Adapter and the 5W USB Power Adapter, i.e. speed of charging, plug, durability, compatibility?
I have a iPhone 5s and iPad Mini Gen-1 to charge.
I bought an iPad in HK and it comes with a UK prong (the adapter between the charger and the wall socket). Can I replace or buy a prong for EU?
is there a warranty for this?
the charger has stopped working and i can only charge through the car charger so it's not the ipad
- Asked by Noa B from Mareeba
- Flag as inappropriate (is there a warranty for this?)
No answers yet
What exactly is in the pack?
What do I need besides this to charge my iPad3? Are there other cables/links needed? I have left the charger etc that came with it while away from home and it takes forever linked to computer.
- Asked by Paul M
- Flag as inappropriate (What exactly is in the pack?)
Can i use 12 watt atapters to charge my iphone xs max
- Asked by Thanush K from Sathyamangalam
- Flag as inappropriate (Can i use 12 watt atapters to charge my iphone xs max)