Questions & Answers: Search Results
Similar questions from the community
Can I use this to charge my iPhone from an iPad Pro 12.9inch?
I would like to know if the USB 3 port is powered, and if so how many watts of power it provides.
- Asked by Anish B from Girraween
- Flag as inappropriate Can I use this to charge my iPhone from an iPad Pro 12.9inch?
Can I use this device to copy files from my iCloud drive to another device attached to the USB port?
e.g. I store GPX route files for navigation on my iCloud drive and want to be able to copy them to my Garmin cycle computer using iPad. currently I need a laptop to do this
- Asked by Patrick P
- Flag as inappropriate Can I use this device to copy files from my iCloud drive to another device attached to the USB port?
Can the lighting USB 3 adapter be used to transfer data from the iPad pro to an external hard drive or is there any other way of doing this ?
Does this adapter works with Canon 5D Mark II? Or will it pop up ‘this device used too much power’?
I’m looking for an adapter to enable my camera to be transferring photos to my iPad. Since I’m going a trip soon where I’ll not going to take my laptop along with me, so I’m looking for an alternative to transfer my photo from camera to my iPad. However there’s a lot of complaints said this adapter is not functioning, is it true? I’m planning to use it along with my Canon 5D Mark II, iPad Air and iPhone 6.
- Asked by Francis T from Butterworth
- Flag as inappropriate Does this adapter works with Canon 5D Mark II? Or will it pop up ‘this device used too much power’?
On an iPad Pro, will this adapter allow me to import a MP3 file from a USB thumb drive into GarageBand?
Our sound system at church allows me to record any audio from the system into a MP3 file on a USB drive or SD card. I'd like to pull these straight into GarageBand for podcast editing. Right now, I have to jump through numerous hoops to make this happen.
- Asked by Todd B from Columbia
- Flag as inappropriate On an iPad Pro, will this adapter allow me to import a MP3 file from a USB thumb drive into GarageBand?
Will this work to stream video from an external USB 3 HD camera?
I have an app in the app store that I would like users to be able to use with external HD cameras. On desktop systems, a lot of my users use HDMI to USB3.0 Capture devices to connect their cameras to their Mac. These devices are generally plug-and-play with AVFoundation. In theory, would this adapter make the same thing possible on an iPad Pro?
- Asked by Rory K from Burbank
- Flag as inappropriate Will this work to stream video from an external USB 3 HD camera?
Can I use my iPad Pro 256Gb as data storage from the USB3 Camera storage Adapter
As a film maker, I'm always backing up data (Video File) in the field. Can I transfer from a USB card reader onto the iPad as data and retrieve from the iPad in my studio later?
- Asked by Gary C.j. S from Chermside West
- Flag as inappropriate Can I use my iPad Pro 256Gb as data storage from the USB3 Camera storage Adapter
Can a USB adapter be used to connect the iPad Air2 to a PC to take all the photos off the iPad and store them on the PC to free up space on the iPad
I'm trying to find a way to extract all tjhe jpg photo files off the iPad Air2 to free up space. If I could pull them all off by USB cable I would store them on a PC or Memory Stick and then delete the whole lot from the iPad to avoid it getting full up. So far the only cable I have is the charger which I think has a Lightening plug on the iPad end and the charger end is I think a standard USB. Somehow I think I'm not going to be successful on this one!
Can this thing export photos from iPad to my USB flash drive?
- Asked by To L from Dfgererawe
- Flag as inappropriate Can this thing export photos from iPad to my USB flash drive?
Can keynote and number files be transferred from/to iPad Pro?
- Asked by Hossam F from Cairo
- Flag as inappropriate Can keynote and number files be transferred from/to iPad Pro?
Could this connect a usb hard drive to an iPad Pro... Could I watch home videos on the iPad from said hard drive? Many thanks
Video from 8 Plus to 12.9" Pro (2nd Gen)
I am trying to get video shot in (in Filmic Pro, and up to 15gb of raw data) transferred from my iPhone 8 Plus to my iPad Pro 12.9" (2nd Gen) while in the field (no external power is available), will this work using this set up (knowing I need a USB drive)? Currently using a Sandisk ixpand drive, but the transfer times taking off the phone, and then to the ipad are incredibly slow. Plus, and really worse, it really drains significant battery life from both. If no, might you have any suggestions as to how to get this done?
- Asked by Michael T from Hastings
- Flag as inappropriate Video from 8 Plus to 12.9" Pro (2nd Gen)
No answers yet