Questions & Answers: Search Results
Similar questions from the community
Can a lightning to USB 3 connect an IPad Pro to a tv ?
- Asked by Penesula Alphonse A
- Flag as inappropriate Can a lightning to USB 3 connect an IPad Pro to a tv ?
Can I plug an Apple Lightning™ Digital AV Adapter into a Lightning to USB 3 Camera Adapter and then into an iPadPro(mini)?
I want to use the small iPadPro with a wired network connection, with video HDMI out and keep it all powered up. It looks like it is physically possible to connect the Lightning™ Digital AV Adapter into the iPad then attach a Lightning to USB 3 Camera Adapter to that and then power that adaptor. But will it work?
Will connecting a lightning charger to this adapter also charge the iPad?
Many musicians use the USB camera adapter to connect USB MIDI keyboards and professional grade audio interfaces to the iPad, but are wary about going into a performance environment while relying on the device's battery. 30 pin connections allowed you to power the iPad while also connecting to the USB host but Lightning requires bulky and expensive items such as the Focusrite dock to do the same. If this device will allow performers to charge or keep the iPad powered while using USB to connect to a controller or audio interface then it will solve a lot of problems for using iOS in a professional environment.
- Asked by Christina S
- Flag as inappropriate Will connecting a lightning charger to this adapter also charge the iPad?
Can a USB adapter be used to connect the iPad Air2 to a PC to take all the photos off the iPad and store them on the PC to free up space on the iPad
I'm trying to find a way to extract all tjhe jpg photo files off the iPad Air2 to free up space. If I could pull them all off by USB cable I would store them on a PC or Memory Stick and then delete the whole lot from the iPad to avoid it getting full up. So far the only cable I have is the charger which I think has a Lightening plug on the iPad end and the charger end is I think a standard USB. Somehow I think I'm not going to be successful on this one!
Is this Adapter only used for a Camera or can I use something else to connect to my iPhone that has a USB plug, such as a USB to Ethernet Adapter.
I want to connect an ethernet cable to my iPhone, to see if it will improve my internet connection. But I may possibly have to buy this, and then a USB to Ethernet Adapter. However this says it supports cameras, so I just want to be sure I can use it this way instead for transferring photos.
The description for this says if you add USB power to this, you can connect the iPad Pro to USB hubs, ethernet, etc. Docs of what these can do, please
The description implies that this provides a way to use ethernet and USB hubs and devices with the iPad Pro. Where can we see documentation of what functionality is available this way. For example, does it mean you could put a USB hub on it, and plug an external RAID drive for storage?
- Asked by Melvin M from Kamuela
- Flag as inappropriate The description for this says if you add USB power to this, you can connect the iPad Pro to USB hubs, ethernet, etc. Docs of what these can do, please
If I use this with a 12.9" iPad Pro and a USB 3 audio interface will the interface be using USB 3.0 speeds for the audio data?
- Asked by Eric K from Madison
- Flag as inappropriate If I use this with a 12.9" iPad Pro and a USB 3 audio interface will the interface be using USB 3.0 speeds for the audio data?
Can I connect a USB mic with this?
Mainly to use for audio (podcast) in garage band.
- Asked by Ellen V from Obetz
- Flag as inappropriate Can I connect a USB mic with this?
No answers yet
Can I use a usb headset with this
I want to use gaming headsets which are made for gaming computers and have usb so I want to connect those usb headsets with this usb 3 camera adapter.So,can it be done???
- Asked by Ahmad A
- Flag as inappropriate Can I use a usb headset with this
Will use usb flash drive work on iPad
- Asked by Rashmi T from Mumbai
- Flag as inappropriate Will use usb flash drive work on iPad
No answers yet
Can I use this to charge my iPhone from an iPad Pro 12.9inch?
I would like to know if the USB 3 port is powered, and if so how many watts of power it provides.
- Asked by Anish B from Girraween
- Flag as inappropriate Can I use this to charge my iPhone from an iPad Pro 12.9inch?
Can I use this to connect a portable SSD to the iPad Pro 9.7 or 12.9 inch models?
- Asked by Corinne C from New South Wales
- Flag as inappropriate Can I use this to connect a portable SSD to the iPad Pro 9.7 or 12.9 inch models?
Can use a USB Ethernet Adapter with this?
It seems this would be a cheaper option to purchase the Lightning to USB Camera Adapter in conjunction with the Apple USB Ethernet Adapter as the Belkin Ethernet + Power Adapter with Lightning Connecter is more expensive. But will it still work regardless of the fact its a USB 3 Camera Adapter? Thanks
- Asked by Isabel X
- Flag as inappropriate Can use a USB Ethernet Adapter with this?
Will this work to stream video from an external USB 3 HD camera?
I have an app in the app store that I would like users to be able to use with external HD cameras. On desktop systems, a lot of my users use HDMI to USB3.0 Capture devices to connect their cameras to their Mac. These devices are generally plug-and-play with AVFoundation. In theory, would this adapter make the same thing possible on an iPad Pro?
- Asked by Rory K from Burbank
- Flag as inappropriate Will this work to stream video from an external USB 3 HD camera?