Questions & Answers: Search Results
Similar questions from the community
Is it fully compatible with iPad Mini first gen?
In the compatibility list says it is, but it doesn't work with mine, it says "the connected device requieres too much power". I'm using the iPad power adapter ofcourse. The device i'm trying to connect is a Focusrite 2i2, it works just fine with the iPhone SE, but the iPad is not working with it. Please let me know if there's a fix for this, thanks!
- Asked by Ivan V
- Flag as inappropriate Is it fully compatible with iPad Mini first gen?
No answers yet
Is the second lightning port on the adapter fully functional?
I have have an Irig pro audio interface which uses lightning to connect to my iPhone. I was wondering if the second lightning adapter port is fullly functional and not just for power? My iteration is to plug in a usb keyboard into the USB port and use the other lightning port for the the irig audio interface. Thanks
- Asked by Stephen M
- Flag as inappropriate Is the second lightning port on the adapter fully functional?
Does the Lightning to USB 3 Camera Adaptor work on an iPad Mini?
- Asked by John T from Goulburn
- Flag as inappropriate Does the Lightning to USB 3 Camera Adaptor work on an iPad Mini?
I want to connect my Kindle to my iPad 7th Gen. Will this work?
I’ve tried the ‘lightning to USB adapter’ but got an error message to say that my kindle required too much power.
- Asked by Tracey S from Narellan Vale
- Flag as inappropriate I want to connect my Kindle to my iPad 7th Gen. Will this work?
Video from 8 Plus to 12.9" Pro (2nd Gen)
I am trying to get video shot in (in Filmic Pro, and up to 15gb of raw data) transferred from my iPhone 8 Plus to my iPad Pro 12.9" (2nd Gen) while in the field (no external power is available), will this work using this set up (knowing I need a USB drive)? Currently using a Sandisk ixpand drive, but the transfer times taking off the phone, and then to the ipad are incredibly slow. Plus, and really worse, it really drains significant battery life from both. If no, might you have any suggestions as to how to get this done?
- Asked by Michael T from Hastings
- Flag as inappropriate Video from 8 Plus to 12.9" Pro (2nd Gen)
No answers yet
Can I plug an Apple Lightning™ Digital AV Adapter into a Lightning to USB 3 Camera Adapter and then into an iPadPro(mini)?
I want to use the small iPadPro with a wired network connection, with video HDMI out and keep it all powered up. It looks like it is physically possible to connect the Lightning™ Digital AV Adapter into the iPad then attach a Lightning to USB 3 Camera Adapter to that and then power that adaptor. But will it work?
Will use usb flash drive work on iPad
- Asked by Rashmi T from Mumbai
- Flag as inappropriate Will use usb flash drive work on iPad
No answers yet
Can a USB adapter be used to connect the iPad Air2 to a PC to take all the photos off the iPad and store them on the PC to free up space on the iPad
I'm trying to find a way to extract all tjhe jpg photo files off the iPad Air2 to free up space. If I could pull them all off by USB cable I would store them on a PC or Memory Stick and then delete the whole lot from the iPad to avoid it getting full up. So far the only cable I have is the charger which I think has a Lightening plug on the iPad end and the charger end is I think a standard USB. Somehow I think I'm not going to be successful on this one!
Can keynote and number files be transferred from/to iPad Pro?
- Asked by Hossam F from Cairo
- Flag as inappropriate Can keynote and number files be transferred from/to iPad Pro?
Will connecting a lightning charger to this adapter also charge the iPad?
Many musicians use the USB camera adapter to connect USB MIDI keyboards and professional grade audio interfaces to the iPad, but are wary about going into a performance environment while relying on the device's battery. 30 pin connections allowed you to power the iPad while also connecting to the USB host but Lightning requires bulky and expensive items such as the Focusrite dock to do the same. If this device will allow performers to charge or keep the iPad powered while using USB to connect to a controller or audio interface then it will solve a lot of problems for using iOS in a professional environment.
- Asked by Christina S
- Flag as inappropriate Will connecting a lightning charger to this adapter also charge the iPad?
Can I use this device to save my word documents on to a USB drive
Because I need a to use a USB drive for me to be able to print at my school and I want to use my ipad 6th gen
- Asked by Lulu D from Southport
- Flag as inappropriate Can I use this device to save my word documents on to a USB drive
Will this work with iPhone 5?
iPhone 5 compatible?
- Asked by Adam S from Indianapolis
- Flag as inappropriate Will this work with iPhone 5?
No answers yet
If I use this usb 3 adapotor on y iPad Air 2 or iPad Pro, can I download some pics my brother gave me on a thumb drive?
- Asked by Jeff D from Watertown
- Flag as inappropriate If I use this usb 3 adapotor on y iPad Air 2 or iPad Pro, can I download some pics my brother gave me on a thumb drive?
Could this connect a usb hard drive to an iPad Pro... Could I watch home videos on the iPad from said hard drive? Many thanks