Questions & Answers: Search Results
Similar questions from the community
Can I connect a USB mic with this?
Mainly to use for audio (podcast) in garage band.
- Asked by Ellen V from Obetz
- Flag as inappropriate Can I connect a USB mic with this?
No answers yet
On an iPad Pro, will this adapter allow me to import a MP3 file from a USB thumb drive into GarageBand?
Our sound system at church allows me to record any audio from the system into a MP3 file on a USB drive or SD card. I'd like to pull these straight into GarageBand for podcast editing. Right now, I have to jump through numerous hoops to make this happen.
- Asked by Todd B from Columbia
- Flag as inappropriate On an iPad Pro, will this adapter allow me to import a MP3 file from a USB thumb drive into GarageBand?
Can I use this device to save my word documents on to a USB drive
Because I need a to use a USB drive for me to be able to print at my school and I want to use my ipad 6th gen
- Asked by Lulu D from Southport
- Flag as inappropriate Can I use this device to save my word documents on to a USB drive
Can I use this device to copy files from my iCloud drive to another device attached to the USB port?
e.g. I store GPX route files for navigation on my iCloud drive and want to be able to copy them to my Garmin cycle computer using iPad. currently I need a laptop to do this
- Asked by Patrick P
- Flag as inappropriate Can I use this device to copy files from my iCloud drive to another device attached to the USB port?
How do I know which usb devices will work.
My thumb drive gives the error. Accessory requires too much power.
- Asked by Barbara S
- Flag as inappropriate How do I know which usb devices will work.
No answers yet
Does this device support HEIF/HEVC formats?
Apple Lightning to USB3 Camera Adapter
- Asked by Brian C from Dauphin
- Flag as inappropriate Does this device support HEIF/HEVC formats?
Can I use a usb headset with this
I want to use gaming headsets which are made for gaming computers and have usb so I want to connect those usb headsets with this usb 3 camera adapter.So,can it be done???
- Asked by Ahmad A
- Flag as inappropriate Can I use a usb headset with this
Will use usb flash drive work on iPad
- Asked by Rashmi T from Mumbai
- Flag as inappropriate Will use usb flash drive work on iPad
No answers yet
Is this Adapter only used for a Camera or can I use something else to connect to my iPhone that has a USB plug, such as a USB to Ethernet Adapter.
I want to connect an ethernet cable to my iPhone, to see if it will improve my internet connection. But I may possibly have to buy this, and then a USB to Ethernet Adapter. However this says it supports cameras, so I just want to be sure I can use it this way instead for transferring photos.
Does this adapter works with Canon 5D Mark II? Or will it pop up ‘this device used too much power’?
I’m looking for an adapter to enable my camera to be transferring photos to my iPad. Since I’m going a trip soon where I’ll not going to take my laptop along with me, so I’m looking for an alternative to transfer my photo from camera to my iPad. However there’s a lot of complaints said this adapter is not functioning, is it true? I’m planning to use it along with my Canon 5D Mark II, iPad Air and iPhone 6.
- Asked by Francis T from Butterworth
- Flag as inappropriate Does this adapter works with Canon 5D Mark II? Or will it pop up ‘this device used too much power’?
Can use a USB Ethernet Adapter with this?
It seems this would be a cheaper option to purchase the Lightning to USB Camera Adapter in conjunction with the Apple USB Ethernet Adapter as the Belkin Ethernet + Power Adapter with Lightning Connecter is more expensive. But will it still work regardless of the fact its a USB 3 Camera Adapter? Thanks
- Asked by Isabel X
- Flag as inappropriate Can use a USB Ethernet Adapter with this?
Will this work to stream video from an external USB 3 HD camera?
I have an app in the app store that I would like users to be able to use with external HD cameras. On desktop systems, a lot of my users use HDMI to USB3.0 Capture devices to connect their cameras to their Mac. These devices are generally plug-and-play with AVFoundation. In theory, would this adapter make the same thing possible on an iPad Pro?
- Asked by Rory K from Burbank
- Flag as inappropriate Will this work to stream video from an external USB 3 HD camera?