Similar questions from the community
How do AirPods work while I use multiple devices at the same time?
- Asked by Irene O from Brooklyn
- Flag as inappropriate (How do AirPods work while I use multiple devices at the same time?)
Is ther an adapter for individuals for whom the pods do not fit snug?
I've been unable to use the standard headphones that come with the Ihone as these keep falling out. I'd like to get the pods but not if they don't fit my ear - Bose and other leading earphone manufactures usually provide these adapters.
- Asked by Ali Z from Oak Brook
- Flag as inappropriate (Is ther an adapter for individuals for whom the pods do not fit snug?)
Can AirPods be fitted? My wife gave them to me As a gift and the Apple rep asked her if she wanted fitted. I didn’t know they could be fitted. Any ans
I have a very good wired over wat headphone. How can I use it in combination with an IPhone 7? Is there a Bluetooth connection interface available?
Other wired headphones used with iPhone 7
Suitable for use with Logic Pro X?
If I were to use these with a MBP running macOS Sierra (when released) and Logic Pro X (latest version in the App Store), would there be any noticeable lag between pressing a key on a connected MIDI keyboard and hearing the sound? These seem like they'd be a great fit for that purpose, but if there's any lag,... "not so much".
I've had issues in the past trying to use Bluetooth wireless headphones with a 17" MacBook Pro running Logic Studio, where there was a noticeable "Bluetooth lag" between pressing a key on a MIDI keyboard connected via a MOTU MIDI Express XT to the MBP via USB. I didn't experience any such lag when using analog headphones plugged into the headphone jack of the MBP. Consequently, the "Bluetooth lag" made those headphones unusable in that context.
- Asked by J G from Winter Springs
- Flag as inappropriate (Suitable for use with Logic Pro X?)
No answers yet
Do air pods have a touch feature to change songs or volume without having to take your phone out? Wired Apple headphones have this great feature.
Will the thunderbolt adapter for my existing headphones come as a dual connection so that I can charge and listen at the same time?
Will the Airpods be able to pair to any Bluetooth capable device, specifically the Apple TV 4th Gen?
I would buy these in a heartbeat if I could pair them to my iPhone, iPad, Mac, and Apple TV as well. Often I am the last to head to bed, and a pair of bluetooth headphones paired to the aTV is very convenient to keep things quiet, however, I hate switching/repairing between the phone and the aTV every time I want to use one or the other. My hope is the Airpods will solve this problem.
- Asked by Ed M from Decatur
- Flag as inappropriate (Will the Airpods be able to pair to any Bluetooth capable device, specifically the Apple TV 4th Gen?)
Am i needed to keep the casing with me all the time or can i just pick and AirPod put it in my ear and leave the case behind? Is it needed?
Does the casing acts as a middle point and transmits recieved bluetooth to AirPods via radio frequency or does the AirPods themselves connect to iPhone etc. and the casing is just for charging?
Will they stay in your ear unlike, earpods, which have a similar design, do they offer any shock resistance for when they do? Pricing is great though!
Obviously a very cool new type of 'intelligent' headphones but are they practical for every day use? Seems that like the earpods they would fall out easily, as they dont seem to have different size molds to fit different ear shapes. If they do fall, as there are no wires to hold them back, would they suffer damage when hitting the ground? Not trying to be pessimistic, they seem great, can imagine myself scrambling around a busy street or train looking for a lost one though.
How is the connection between W1 equipped headphones with iPhone after the pairing process?
I thinking about picking up a BeatsX.
For exapmle, after I paired the headphone with an Apple device (yes I know all about that auto-pair-with-other-same-appleid-devices thing). But if i have to turn off the headphone for charging, then after that when I turn it on again, do i have to press that "Connect" button in the fancy pop up on my iPhone again like the first time i pair it ? Or just after I turn the headphone on it just immediately connects to the iPhone ?
- Asked by Minh Anh V from Hanoi
- Flag as inappropriate (How is the connection between W1 equipped headphones with iPhone after the pairing process?)
How loud are they? How well will they stay in my ear? Would you suggest them if i were going on a run?
I've had wireless headphone before and they simply were not nearly as loud as i would of liked them to be. Will they be louder then your average pair of wireless headphones?
I also have had trouble keeping pods like these to stay in my ear. I would imagine these would be even tougher. Would you suggest using these if i was going to go on a run?
- Asked by Christopher M from Astoria
- Flag as inappropriate (How loud are they? How well will they stay in my ear? Would you suggest them if i were going on a run?)
will they pair with multiple phones
- Asked by Christopher M from Wappingers Falls
- Flag as inappropriate (will they pair with multiple phones)
How quickly can these switch between apple devices? I have iPhone 7, Apple Watch Series 2, and MBP retina.
The only way these really appeal to me over my current bluetooth headphones is that I want to be able to use on all my apple devices seamlessly without having to unpair each time or turn bluetooth off on my iPhone each time. How will the process of switching headphone use from iPhone to MBP and vice versa work?
- Asked by Clayton P from Attalla
- Flag as inappropriate (How quickly can these switch between apple devices? I have iPhone 7, Apple Watch Series 2, and MBP retina.)
Can the AirPods be used separately with multiple devices?
- Asked by Akash P from Jamnagar
- Flag as inappropriate (Can the AirPods be used separately with multiple devices?)
Is it possible to connect more than one set of AirPods to a single device so for example two people can listen to the same music etc?
AirPods multiple connections
- Asked by Travis T from Berwick
- Flag as inappropriate (Is it possible to connect more than one set of AirPods to a single device so for example two people can listen to the same music etc?)