Similar questions from the community
can I track my Airpods on my phone
My grandson got a pair for his birthday and 2 months later they were stolen . He is always good about taking great care of his apple products . Great about putting them in the case.and where he put them . Someone told him he could locate them if he sic them to his phone ? And can they be charge in another charging case.
- Asked by Ana S from Cache
- Flag as inappropriate (can I track my Airpods on my phone)
When will the new charging case be released
- Asked by Michael W
- Flag as inappropriate (When will the new charging case be released)
No answers yet
If the Airpods aren't available until late October, what headphones do you use? Or will they come with the iPhone 7 in September?
- Asked by Alaina Y from Germantown
- Flag as inappropriate (If the Airpods aren't available until late October, what headphones do you use? Or will they come with the iPhone 7 in September?)
Will the earphones come with phone release? Or we would have to buy those separate, post purchase of phone since they aren't available until Oct?
will earphones come with phone.
- Asked by Miquel M from Baltimore
- Flag as inappropriate (Will the earphones come with phone release? Or we would have to buy those separate, post purchase of phone since they aren't available until Oct?)
How do they cope with the varying size of ears?
I'm also a runner and wonder if they are secure enough to stay in position whilst running.
- Asked by Paul J F
- Flag as inappropriate (How do they cope with the varying size of ears?)
No answers yet
Suitable for use with Logic Pro X?
If I were to use these with a MBP running macOS Sierra (when released) and Logic Pro X (latest version in the App Store), would there be any noticeable lag between pressing a key on a connected MIDI keyboard and hearing the sound? These seem like they'd be a great fit for that purpose, but if there's any lag,... "not so much".
I've had issues in the past trying to use Bluetooth wireless headphones with a 17" MacBook Pro running Logic Studio, where there was a noticeable "Bluetooth lag" between pressing a key on a MIDI keyboard connected via a MOTU MIDI Express XT to the MBP via USB. I didn't experience any such lag when using analog headphones plugged into the headphone jack of the MBP. Consequently, the "Bluetooth lag" made those headphones unusable in that context.
- Asked by J G from Winter Springs
- Flag as inappropriate (Suitable for use with Logic Pro X?)
No answers yet
So each pod has a microphone. If you remove one from your ear and place it on a table, will both microphones still work?
If not, is there a way of making the pod think it is still in an ear to continue working?
I'm wondering if these would work in an interview situation for broadcast where each person has a wireless microphone to speak into which can be recorded by the video camera or voice memo app.