Questions & Answers: Search Results
Similar questions from the community
do earpods with lightening connector have a warranty
i got a pair with my iphone 7 and the left ear pod is broken. no sound comes out of it. i have had them for less than a year so i was wondering if i can get them replaced or if i have to get new ones
- Asked by Julia L from Mandeville
- Flag as inappropriate (do earpods with lightening connector have a warranty)
What is warranty, if any, on Earpods with Lightning connector purchased from a retail outlet?
I bought Earpods with Lightning Connector (MMTN2AM) at a Best Buy on 3/1/2018 and today they are broken (4/18/2018). They have not been damaged. Are these covered on any type of warranty or are they replaceable? Note, this is the second pair of these that have quit working since I got this phone in the fall.
- Asked by Sharlon O from Kennesaw
- Flag as inappropriate (What is warranty, if any, on Earpods with Lightning connector purchased from a retail outlet?)
Do these headphones work with the iPhone 7?
Do they fit inside the charging hole?
- Asked by Natasha B
- Flag as inappropriate (Do these headphones work with the iPhone 7?)
Do the Lightning EarPods come with a robust plastic case like the older EarPods did? I've kept my iPhone 5 EarPods in great condition because of that.
do they work with ipad pro 12.9
do Ear Pods with lightning connector WORK WITH IPAD Pro 12.9
- Asked by Shelagh Patricia M
- Flag as inappropriate (do they work with ipad pro 12.9)
What wersion of Bluetooth do the EarPods use?
Are the current EarPods using Bluetooth 4.1 or 4.2?
I see that Bluetooth 5.0 has been announced:
According to: www.bluetooth.com, bluetooth5 quadruples range, doubles speed, and increases data broadcasting capacity by 800%.
Thanks in advance,
- Asked by William F from Meadowbank
- Flag as inappropriate (What wersion of Bluetooth do the EarPods use?)
Do these work with iPad (7th gen)?
- Asked by Tomas J
- Flag as inappropriate (Do these work with iPad (7th gen)?)
No answers yet
What adapter do I need to convert my old earbuds to my brand new I pad
I just purchased an iPad Pro and need an adapter for my existing earbuds. What kind do I need?
- Asked by Joan G from Kansas City
- Flag as inappropriate (What adapter do I need to convert my old earbuds to my brand new I pad)
Are they water proof/ resistant?
I was actually looking for original manufacturer specs on the ones that came with my iPhone 8 plus. Any info would be great!
- Asked by Jade M from Seabrook
- Flag as inappropriate (Are they water proof/ resistant?)
What makes the lightning connector airods bluetooth? Also, can I use the lightning connector ones on my regular Android device?
I want to purchase apple airpods generation 2 for my son and found some for $20. They have lightning connector, can he use those bluetoothed to his Android phone?
Can I use these (Or the 3.5mm to lightning adapter) with the Siri Remote for Apple TV?
I am aware that the Siri Remote for Apple TV has a lightning port for charging, but can I plug EarPods with Lightning Connector with them? I do not have a 4th gen. Apple TV to test them with.
- Asked by Ethan S from Frisco
- Flag as inappropriate (Can I use these (Or the 3.5mm to lightning adapter) with the Siri Remote for Apple TV?)
Can I use these with my Dell laptop at work?
I like to listen to music while working. Sometimes there's training videos I need to watch at my desk as well. I don't want to disturb those around me, so I use headphones... actually, the same earbuds that I use with my iPhone because they're what I have on me and it's really convenient.
- Asked by Kevin F from Columbus
- Flag as inappropriate (Can I use these with my Dell laptop at work?)