Questions & Answers: Search Results
Similar questions from the community
What USB-C brick wattage would be the best to be able to fast charge both the case and phone simultaneously?
I understand that both the case and iPhone XS Max have fast-charging over USB-C. I have the 29W brick right now, do I need a higher wattage one to charge both. I get that it’ll charge the phone first, but apparently if you have enough wattage going to the case and phone both can fast-charge at the same time.
- Asked by Colwyn M from Winters
- Flag as inappropriate (What USB-C brick wattage would be the best to be able to fast charge both the case and phone simultaneously?)
How do I know the case is charged ?
I see no lights on the case, So if my phone is fully charged am I to assume the case is fully charged as well?
- Asked by Paul T from Tonawanda
- Flag as inappropriate (How do I know the case is charged ?)
How dangerous is this case for the battery if used 24/7 like a normal case?
Cases are usually designed with long term use in mind, but charging a phone 24/7 can destroy a battery much quicker than through normal use. That being said, because this extends the battery life, will the constant charge from the case end up decaying the battery in the phone faster than normal?
- Asked by Ian F from Fairfield
- Flag as inappropriate (How dangerous is this case for the battery if used 24/7 like a normal case?)
Power button on this?
Is there going to be a power button for on and off? or once the case is charge up and when you phone get connected the case is going to start changing your phone. I don't see the point where your phone is at 100% and the case is going to keep it charge up like the last model cases for the iPhone 7. a power button or switch is better so when you need the power it's there.
- Asked by Korron R from Orange Park
- Flag as inappropriate (Power button on this?)